It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: I need a coffee...
Zurvan7: lol did you draw that one? Looks really nice ;)
No, unfortunately I don't know drawing.
benderz: I need a coffee...
Someone else took it, +1 anyways!
Good day everyone
and a big +1 to....eh the whole site
Good day Schnuff :) How are you today ?

Anyone for f.e.a.r 3 ?
Post edited March 13, 2014 by sulc84
sulc84: Good day Schnuff :) How are you today ?

Anyone for f.e.a.r 3 ?
I'd like to have it ^_^
Post edited March 13, 2014 by wolkenwand
high rated
Good morning/afternoon :) Would anyone be interested in a Steam copy of Hero of the Kingdom?
Leucius: Good morning/afternoon :) Would anyone be interested in a Steam copy of Hero of the Kingdom?
I am interested
Post edited March 13, 2014 by legomaster
Gooooooood afternoon ninjas!
Leucius: Good morning/afternoon :) Would anyone be interested in a Steam copy of Hero of the Kingdom?
legomaster: I am interested
Check your PM's.
legomaster: I am interested
Leucius: Check your PM's.
ty +1
http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/79398200426/a-very-special-humble-bundle-of-love-for-brandon-boyer
Well, thank you! I almost forgot to check out which bundle offered this game and I almost missed it. Thanks for the reminder ;) Oh, and for the GA, +1 :D
Leucius: Check your PM's.
legomaster: ty +1
YW :)
Laulajatar: Well, thank you! I almost forgot to check out which bundle offered this game and I almost missed it. Thanks for the reminder ;) Oh, and for the GA, +1 :D
Cheers, glad to be of service :)
Post edited March 13, 2014 by Leucius
high rated
So I was reviewing Groupees' new layout and found a bundle I don't remember purchasing. *sigh* I don't believe any of these titles have been redeemed, but can't be too sure. At any rate, here they are. I hope they are of use. (My apologies if they're not)

Race InjectionSteam ?JFHQ-LJN0I-WHD4E
The Journey DownSteam ?IQ20-F6PNL-858IM
UnmechanicalSteam ?HD7G-4P59Z-3MBAX
UnmechanicalDesura 3GCNL-KVY3I-ZOB7Y-TB4R9-SQIFB

? = 2
foxworks: So I was reviewing Groupees' new layout and found a bundle I don't remember purchasing. *sigh* I don't believe any of these titles have been redeemed, but can't be too sure. At any rate, here they are. I hope they are of use. (My apologies if they're not)

Race Injection Steam ?JFHQ-LJN0I-WHD4E
The Journey Down Steam ?IQ20-F6PNL-858IM
Unmechanical Steam ?HD7G-4P59Z-3MBAX
Unmechanical Desura 3GCNL-KVY3I-ZOB7Y-TB4R9-SQIFB

? = 2
If they weren't already redeemed, then they sure went faster than you could say "snugglebutt". +1 though,