It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tAnt0: I have few keys to give away, courtesy of samlii.

First up is Saturday Morning RPG on Steam for the first one who can tell me the number of achievements you can unlock in the game. Only requirement is to have minimum 10 rep to show that you have been at least a bit active on the forum.
Over 70 achievements!
low rated

First up is Saturday Morning RPG on Steam for the first one who can tell me the number of achievements you can unlock in the game. Only requirement is to have minimum 10 rep to show that you have been at least a bit active on the forum.
They say that its over 70.

misteryo: Over 70 achievements!
You were the first that met the requirements. Check PM :)

Next one is Mini Motor Racing EVO for the first one who can tell me the original name and the name under which the remake of Rock 'n' Roll Racing was published on Steam before it was pulled due to unauthorised use of content from the original game.

No rep requirements on this one.
Post edited March 12, 2014 by tAnt0
low rated
tAnt0: You were the first that met the requirements. Check PM :)
So I can't participate because someone has been heavily -repping me ? :(
Oh well no worries anyway, and thanks samlii andt Ant0 for your generosity.
Post edited March 12, 2014 by SlyFox
low rated
SlyFox: So I can't participate because someone has been heavily -repping me ? :(
Oh well no worries anyway, and thanks for your generosity.
I won't put the rep requirement for the other ones. Also thank samlii, not me.
low rated
tAnt0: Next one is Mini Motor Racing EVO for the first one who can tell me the original name and the name under which the remake of Rock 'n' Roll Racing was published on Steam before it was pulled due to unauthorised use of content from the original game.

I think I know this one, But I already have the game so I'll keep quite and let someone else answer.
low rated

Next one is Mini Motor Racing EVO for the first one who can tell me the original name and the name under which the remake of Rock 'n' Roll Racing was published on Steam before it was pulled due to unauthorised use of content from the original game.

Is t the Motor Rock?
low rated
Thistler: Planet Explorers

http://planetexplorers.pathea.net/
IAmSinistar: Gorrrrrgeous! Next gen Outcast!
Yeah does look like it could be interesting!
low rated

danteveli: Is t the Motor Rock?
Indeed it is. Check PM :)
low rated
buckstone: who needs AI War Fleet command? I have on desura and on steam
nicohvc: May I? please
on Steam
I know I didn't put requirements but I prefer to spread the joy of giving to all and not just some. I see you have nabbed quite a few in the last 4 days so I will hang to these for a bit longer and see if someone might have a request for one.
low rated
nicohvc: May I? please
on Steam
buckstone: I know I didn't put requirements but I prefer to spread the joy of giving to all and not just some. I see you have nabbed quite a few in the last 4 days so I will hang to these for a bit longer and see if someone might have a request for one.
Just a question, is it AI war collection or only fleet?
I'm not interested by the way, just curious which version you are offering
Post edited March 12, 2014 by SlyFox
low rated
buckstone: I know I didn't put requirements but I prefer to spread the joy of giving to all and not just some. I see you have nabbed quite a few in the last 4 days so I will hang to these for a bit longer and see if someone might have a request for one.
SlyFox: Just a question, is it AI war collection or only fleet?
I'm not interested by the way, just curious which version you are offering
It's Fleet Command the first one...haven't gotten around to the collection yet..
it's 5 keys and I have to look to see if the new expansion was a key or direct download..I forget and would take a bit of backtracking to check..
Post edited March 12, 2014 by buckstone
low rated

Thanks to you and samlii!
Next one is Arcane Worlds on Steam for the first one who can tell me in which year was the classic that was the inspiration for this game released.
low rated
Nevermind. I'll let someone else get it...
Post edited March 12, 2014 by zaine-h