It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
cmdr_flashheart: Er, I am going to have revise the rules for take-one-give-one :]

- no keys for F2P games unless they add paid DLC or something.

If Marsrunner is cool with you having Deus Ex, then it's all good.
A lot of F2P games have paid DLC content so it is probably a key for that, there aren't any keys on steam for F2P games as far as I know.
Koks: May i? I have a Loadout Steam key
marsrunner: Sure, PM sent.
Thank you! +rep

Ok. Loadout Steam key anyone?

Game have card drops but for the rest i'm not sure.
low rated
cmdr_flashheart: Er, I am going to have revise the rules for take-one-give-one :]

- no keys for F2P games unless they add paid DLC or something.

If Marsrunner is cool with you having Deus Ex, then it's all good.
stg83: A lot of F2P games have paid DLC content so it is probably a key for that, there aren't any keys on steam for F2P games as far as I know.
Many F2P games have beta keys before they're officially released on Steam. Loadout was one of those games so I'm guessing the key was for the beta, which grants you trading cards, but nothing else AFAIK.
Post edited March 09, 2014 by spoderman
low rated
Koks: Thank you! +rep

I would like it, I think i have a key for 1953 if it is take one give one
low rated

May i have it? Alienware arena no longer gives those

HaonofRemlu: I would like it, I think i have a key for 1953 if it is take one give one
PM sent
high rated
Thief Gold
2PJF6-ZD9IB-WGFB7

true order.
low rated
lemuria: Thief Gold
2PJF6-ZD9IB-WGFB7

true order.
Thank you +1
Who wants to be the Hero of the Kingdom?
low rated
Thanks for the info, guys.

Here are the new T1G1 rules

- state clearly in your post that you're doing take-one-give-one (a giveaway where people give back to the community, if they take something :] )

- if you ask for a key from someone doing take-one-give-one, then you should give a key TO SOMEONE ELSE, not to the gifter; this is not a trading/classifieds thread. You can trade with each other if both parties agree, but do it via PM.

- if you're doing take-one-give-one, don't post the key in plain sight because bots and, well, people.

- anyone asking for a T1G1 key can't do so by PM.

- giving back a key should happen immediately; post the offer in your asking post!

- also, it might not be fair to giveaway a key which is being given away/ was given away for free at any time.

- if you're giving away a F2P key, then say that it's that; mention if keys come with DLC or trading cards.

- the gifter is free to choose if they don't want to gift you if you offer a F2P key.

- no one has to wait till someone asks for a key up for grabs to post about a new key.

- if someone doesn't honor your T1G1 giveaway, don't be silent about it.

edit: so, all of these rules are up for discussion. Feedback appreciated.
Post edited March 09, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
roelibex: Who wants to be the Hero of the Kingdom?
I do if it is for Steam

I have a steam code for 1953 KGB unleashed, a guy gave me a code then I won another so here is one for whoever wants it
Post edited March 09, 2014 by HaonofRemlu
low rated
HaonofRemlu: I do if it is for Steam

I have a steam code for 1953 KGB unleashed, a guy gave me a code then I won another so here is one for whoever wants it
Me?

JohnWalrus: Me?
Of course PM inbound
low rated

PM Sent!
low rated
JohnWalrus: Me?
HaonofRemlu: Of course PM inbound
Many thanks :D Been tryin' to get my hands on this game for a while