It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
lugum: But oh i already seem to have lost a rep point over it.
gbaz69: I wish they would get rid of the rep system, its a form of invisible harassment.
You always can use Adblock Plus extension with filter "gog.com##div.xywka" (without quotes), and voila - no more Rep system!
low rated
Momo1991: ...

Best idea just for clarity: New Thread with Take One/Give One. Set up rules at the beginning - short and sweet...
cmdr_flashheart: The downside I see to that is that this thread is so popular that it's the first thing people think of, I believe, when they think quick giveaway;

At the very least, I think people who post in the Ninja Giveaway thread are free to decide what conditions they should have for their post :]
As to gifting, I have the Non-gog gift thread bookmarked (along with about 20 other threads ;-p).

As to "rules", gifters have always been allowed to make up their own rules - not saying this isn't the case. Heck, I sometimes do video ninja to gift a game here. Some gifters ask that whomever wants a game explain why they really, really want to play it. Sometimes - first reply or first PM or first to answer X-question...

Anyway, it's an excellent idea but I forsee it getting lost in a couple of days - that or a few gifters will decide this is how they're doing their ninja giveaways going forward. Dunno...
low rated
cmdr_flashheart: The downside I see to that is that this thread is so popular that it's the first thing people think of, I believe, when they think quick giveaway;

At the very least, I think people who post in the Ninja Giveaway thread are free to decide what conditions they should have for their post :]
Momo1991: As to gifting, I have the Non-gog gift thread bookmarked (along with about 20 other threads ;-p).

As to "rules", gifters have always been allowed to make up their own rules - not saying this isn't the case. Heck, I sometimes do video ninja to gift a game here. Some gifters ask that whomever wants a game explain why they really, really want to play it. Sometimes - first reply or first PM or first to answer X-question...

Anyway, it's an excellent idea but I forsee it getting lost in a couple of days - that or a few gifters will decide this is how they're doing their ninja giveaways going forward. Dunno...
Like I said, IF someone wants to do it, then they can do it.

I'll re-post a reminder for others who are not here right now, but may want to do it.

Everything has to start somewhere :]

edit: I am logging off for now, will reply later if there's anything :]
Post edited March 09, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
Momo1991: As to gifting, I have the Non-gog gift thread bookmarked (along with about 20 other threads ;-p).

cmdr_flashheart: Like I said, IF someone wants to do it, then they can do it.

I'll re-post a reminder for others who are not here right now, but may want to do it.

Do you still have a Postal Steam Key? I have a Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition Steam Key I'd like to gift to someone.
low rated
cmdr_flashheart: Like I said, IF someone wants to do it, then they can do it.

marsrunner: Do you still have a Postal Steam Key? I have a Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition Steam Key I'd like to gift to someone.
PM sent :]
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
TYPWN68?

? can be any number.
low rated
marsrunner: Do you still have a Postal Steam Key? I have a Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition Steam Key I'd like to gift to someone.
cmdr_flashheart: PM sent :]
thinking of getting Harvester when I get money, is it any good? Anyone played it yet?
lemuria: The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
TYPWN68?

? can be any number.
redeemed it thanks
Post edited March 09, 2014 by grunthos64
Okay, I'm doing the give one take one.

One Deus Ex: Game of the Edition Steam Key.

First reply gets it! Just make sure you have a game to give back to someone else!
Got it! Thanks and +1!
Post edited March 09, 2014 by marsrunner
low rated
marsrunner: Okay, I'm doing the give one take one.

First reply gets it! Just make sure you have a game to give back to someone else!
marsrunner: Got it! Thanks and +1!
May i? I have a Loadout Steam key

Got it! Thanks and +1!
Koks: May i? I have a Loadout Steam key
Sure, PM sent.
low rated

Got it! Thanks and +1!
Random question, but how do steam keys work for F2P games?
low rated
cmdr_flashheart: Random question, but how do steam keys work for F2P games?
IDK. This is all what I found in my old vaults.
low rated
cmdr_flashheart: Random question, but how do steam keys work for F2P games?
Koks: IDK. This is all what I found in my old vaults.
Er, I am going to have revise the rules for take-one-give-one :]

- no keys for F2P games unless they add paid DLC or something.

If Marsrunner is cool with you having Deus Ex, then it's all good.
cmdr_flashheart: Er, I am going to have revise the rules for take-one-give-one :]

Didn't realize it was F2P. That's not really a very good trade-off. I'll go ahead and honor it though since I already said yes and didn't specify. But yeah, that's probably a pretty good rule.
low rated
cmdr_flashheart: Er, I am going to have revise the rules for take-one-give-one :]

I think the Loadout key gives you trading card drops. No idea if it gives you anything else, but seems unlikely.