It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hellmonster67: Monday Night Combat Anyone? Steam
marsrunner: Sure!
pm sent
marsrunner: Sure!
hellmonster67: pm sent
Thank you!
OK this one looks kind of hard actually.. check to make sure you would want it.. no need to rush.. steam also

SpaceChem and SpaceChem: 63 Corvi DLC

afk a few minutes.. if a few ppl are interested.. we will pick a number or something
Post edited March 09, 2014 by hellmonster67
low rated
hellmonster67: OK this one looks kind of hard actually.. check to make sure you would want it.. no need to rush.. steam also

afk a few minutes.. if a few ppl are interested.. we will pick a number or something
If there are no takers I would be interested in the DLC.
Spacechem is pretty cool, but yeah hard

(I already have it and the dlc tho, +1)
low rated
hellmonster67: OK this one looks kind of hard actually.. check to make sure you would want it.. no need to rush.. steam also

I'm also interested in the DLC. :)
low rated
Ok guys.. pick a number between 1 and 10 for the DLC

stg83 and tAnt0
low rated
hellmonster67: Ok guys.. pick a number between 1 and 10 for the DLC

stg83 and tAnt0

stg83 and tAnt0
If its just between the two of us please give it to tAnt0 as I am not going to be playing the DLC any time soon. Thanks and +rep for all the nice games. :)

stg83 and tAnt0
stg83: If its just between the two of us please give it to tAnt0 as I am not going to be playing the DLC any time soon. Thanks and +rep for all the nice games. :)
NIce of you.. PM coming tAnt0
low rated
stg83: If its just between the two of us please give it to tAnt0 as I am not going to be playing the DLC any time soon. Thanks and +rep for all the nice games. :)
hellmonster67: NIce of you.. PM coming tAnt0
Thanks hellmonster67 for the DLC and thanks stg83 for passing on it.
Ok I got a steam code for Puzzle Kingdoms... looks like tetris type

gone

Thank you very much for Dysfunctional Systems, mate. Installing that now.

And come on, peeps. At least try a Visual Novel. You would be surprised how often the stories in the genre are way better than the stuff that the big studios are shelling out.
Also have steam codes

Gun Monkeys-gone

Insane 2--gone

Dino D-Day--gone
low rated
hellmonster67: Also have steam codes

Gun Monkeys

Insane 2

Dino D-Day
Dino D-Day please. :)