It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Kookies: A tree?
Leucius: First correct answer. PM incoming :)

Have a great day/afternoon/evening, all! I'll have another code either tonight after work (10pm EST US time) or tomorrow morning.
Then have a good day. And thanks for the game
I still have a Desura Key for Always remember me

Look it up before you ask for it.. It's a different kind of game...
isn't that game that Dodger did a playthrough? seems quite fun
but I don't want the key.
hellmonster67: I still have a Desura Key for Always remember me

l0rdtr3k: isn't that game that Dodger did a playthrough? seems quite fun
hellmonster67: I still have a Desura Key for Always remember me

l0rdtr3k:
If I remember right it's the chick flick of games.. I think
well,her playthrough was hilarious(with her doing the voices and all) and the VN seems to be rather fun,but I didn't liked the looks of the gameplay and the story(way too much "chick flick" for my tastes,and I like chick flicks)
l0rdtr3k: isn't that game that Dodger did a playthrough? seems quite fun
hellmonster67: If I remember right it's the chick flick of games.. I think
l0rdtr3k: well,her playthrough was hilarious(with her doing the voices and all) and the VN seems to be rather fun,but I didn't liked the looks of the gameplay and the story(way too much "chick flick" for my tastes,and I like chick flicks)
hellmonster67: If I remember right it's the chick flick of games.. I think
l0rdtr3k:
lol, yeah that's why I said look it up.. don't think majority of gamers would like it..
l0rdtr3k: well,her playthrough was hilarious(with her doing the voices and all) and the VN seems to be rather fun,but I didn't liked the looks of the gameplay and the story(way too much "chick flick" for my tastes,and I like chick flicks)
hellmonster67: lol, yeah that's why I said look it up.. don't think majority of gamers would like it..
So then it's mainly the niche players who rated it high despite it being $20? That would actually make sense.
high rated
5 Hours?!? That's too long.. Anyone want a Gumboy Tournament (Steam)
hellmonster67: 5 Hours?!? That's too long.. Anyone want a Gumboy Tournament (Steam)
NR +1 :)
low rated
hellmonster67: 5 Hours?!? That's too long.. Anyone want a Gumboy Tournament (Steam)
I do
HaonofRemlu: I do
on it's way
No thanks, but +1
HaonofRemlu: I do
hellmonster67: on it's way
Awesome =D +1
Monday Night Combat Anyone? Steam
low rated
hellmonster67: Monday Night Combat Anyone? Steam
Sure!