It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ciccia22: i saw it yesterday! it's a good movie but 300 was better :)
Also: Good evening ninjas!
hellmonster67: So the original was better.. you just saved me some cash, was thinking on seeing it today.. In your opinion why do you think the original is better.. Just Curious
The movie is fun but it gave me a strange feeling of déjà vu / "we need to milk this series MOAR". In fact...
*SPOILER!!!*
300^2 has an open ending, I'm sure there will be a third one someday.
I enjoyed Rise of an empire but ,in my opinion, there was no need for a sequel, 300 should have been a 1-movie only. But hey if you want to see billions of mutilated heads, limbs and a sea of blood with your friends that's the movie for you!
hellmonster67: So the original was better.. you just saved me some cash, was thinking on seeing it today.. In your opinion why do you think the original is better.. Just Curious
ciccia22: The movie is fun but it gave me a strange feeling of déjà vu / "we need to milk this series MOAR". In fact...
*SPOILER!!!*
300^2 has an open ending, I'm sure there will be a third one someday.
I enjoyed Rise of an empire but ,in my opinion, there was no need for a sequel, 300 should have been a 1-movie only. But hey if you want to see billions of mutilated heads, limbs and a sea of blood with your friends that's the movie for you!
Cool.. yeah, I gotta go check it out.. Thanks
Grunthos I can't pm you on this tablet - should be home in a bit
Leucius: Grunthos I can't pm you on this tablet - should be home in a bit
thanks again
high rated
Look what the cat dragged in...

6NDD-7GUA-J3UK-MXC2-JRJP
Impaler26: Look what the cat dragged in...

6NDD-7GUA-J3UK-MXC2-JRJP
No idea what it dragged in there.

6NDD-7GUA-J3UK-MXC2-JRJP
lugum: No idea what it dragged in there.
It's something that has been mentioned in post #65798.
Impaler26: It's something that has been mentioned in post #65798.
This?
grunthos64: Ok so Popcap is up for the Humble Bundle Weekly Sale, expect to see lots of unwanted Origin codes on here.
Note: NR, I'm no user of origin.
Post edited March 07, 2014 by DalekSec
Impaler26: It's something that has been mentioned in post #65798.
Nope ,someone already used it :)

6NDD-7GUA-J3UK-MXC2-JRJP
+1 for you and the cat for a very nice set of games. ;)
Leucius: Grunthos I can't pm you on this tablet - should be home in a bit
grunthos64: thanks again
YW :) PM Sent for Nightmares From the Deep - enjoy!
niniendowarrior: I would think that any system is gameable.
Perhaps, but it's relative to the algorithm and I think mitigatable to make the problem cases become negligible.
Speaking of rep, the least you guys can do is up-rep someone who gifts you -->

Leucius: Typing this from the cafe - expect a code in exchange for an answer when I get home. The question is this: what has no hands, but is held by many?
niniendowarrior: I would think that any system is gameable.
skeletonbow: Perhaps, but it's relative to the algorithm and I think mitigatable to make the problem cases become negligible.
I'm not sure there's such a bullet proof algorithm that works. I mean you could factor the rep system based on whether the person giving is a high repper to stave off the spam 0 rep givers... but even that creates its own biases. I just think making a positive rep only environment could simply encourage a certain outlook from the forum members.
Hallo everybody on this nice Worlds Womens Day
(were is the Worlds Hippos Day?)