It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: First reply receives:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - Steam
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: Metal Sonic & Outrun DLC - Steam
May I? :)
Post edited March 06, 2014 by BigKid

BigKid: May I? :)
It's all yours!
low rated

Ohh, How could I miss that drop.
Amazing game you're giving away :)
Thanks for being so generous. +1
BigKid: May I? :)
foxworks: It's all yours!
Thank you very much !! :) +1
Just passing by to drop +1s on all the goodie gifters...
Crsldmc: Indeed, is always better to go "first person to reply" or "first person to PM me" or some other clever way when somebody wants to drop keys here, Sinistar is a master at it.
IAmSinistar: Pshaw, you make me blush, mate. ;)

But yes, I much prefer the first reply scenario, or sometimes a little bit of a challenge or a chance for people to be clever in their responses.
Haha :)

Yes, it definitely works better keeping the shameful ninjas at bay, the fact that they can't say a little "thank you" here and t here is incredible.

This is what leads me to believe a bot of some sort has to be watching the thread from time to time.

But you know, maybe there's actually people who don't like saying "thank you", maybe they just don't care, or think they don't owe thanks to the gifter.
IAmSinistar: Just passing by to drop +1s on all the goodie gifters...
Me too.
low rated

Absolutely awesome game drop foxworks, another +1 for your brilliant generosity. :)
Crsldmc: But you know, maybe there's actually people who don't like saying "thank you", maybe they just don't care, or think they don't owe thanks to the gifter.
Those are actually Ronin who have taken a vow of silence and are not really ninjas. :P
Post edited March 06, 2014 by stg83
Crsldmc: But you know, maybe there's actually people who don't like saying "thank you", maybe they just don't care, or think they don't owe thanks to the gifter.
Quite the possibility. In which case I have no desire to enable sociopathic attitudes either, and thus will continue with the reply policy. :)
high rated
Ey-oop, got a Krater (Steam) key for the first reply that wants it.
IAmSinistar: Ey-oop, got a Krater (Steam) key for the first reply that wants it.
Ta taaamm
Don't think about it, i didn't give you +1
Post edited March 06, 2014 by lemuria
IAmSinistar: Ey-oop, got a Krater (Steam) key for the first reply that wants it.
May i?

*lol* too slow...
Post edited March 06, 2014 by Impaler26
Not in thanks! Is it turn-based?
Never mind found it. +1!
Post edited March 06, 2014 by ciccia22
lemuria: Ta taaamm
You gots it, lem. Check your PMs.

stg83: Absolutely awesome game drop foxworks, another +1 for your brilliant generosity. :)
stg83: Those are actually Ronin who have taken a vow of silence and are not really ninjas. :P
Ronin are Samurai without a master, so no ronin arent ninjas