It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Almostward: Hey guys i have some extra steam keys for you. Please only take one so other people can have one. The games are:

Warfare | Steam Key: 0IH3R-NY4XR-K6BRJ
Puzzle Kingdoms | Steam Key: 93Y4V-X9N4V-AFV26
Gumboy Tournament | Steam Key: 4IAXK-757YD-3X3HR
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold | Steam Key: XNM0C-VJN5Q-WFXWW
Razor2: Hidden Skies | Steam Key: TAA6K-PN845-9YP2Q
AirBuccaneers | Steam Key: 60ZIH-D3TJD-ZHH2I

Like i said please take only one key. And enjoy
Tried with Razor2, but is already taken. Anything thanks and +1.
Post edited March 05, 2014 by DalekSec
All gone, no one said anything....:(
Ungrateful ninjas...
leonairxxx: Steam added a heck of a lot of F2p games in my library. I've opted out of beta and they have been removed. There were accounts of very lucky users getting Paid games along with F2p's. Lucky ducks.
robb5: Aham, I was one of those few lucky. I got Metro Last Light + Castlevania LoS 1 + Dark Souls (they were all blocked in my region before). After the most recent beta update all the f2p games ran away from my library but those stayed....not sure if bug or working as intended.
You sir are one lucky duck.
I had to buy Dark souls and you up and got one for free.
Lucky lucky lucky lucky duck. XD
do let me know if steam decides to revoke them anytime in the future, cause i might re-opt in the beta and see if i get stuff. lol.
wolfsrain: All gone, no one said anything....:(
Ungrateful ninjas...
Posting codes openly is like leaving the "honour basket" of candy on your doorstep at Hallowe'en. It only takes one dickhead dumping the whole basket in his bag to ruin the effort.

And that's assuming there was even an active agency involved in the snatch here. Speculation continues to fly about whether there are bots that watch the thread and grab anything key-shaped.
robb5: Aham, I was one of those few lucky. I got Metro Last Light + Castlevania LoS 1 + Dark Souls (they were all blocked in my region before). After the most recent beta update all the f2p games ran away from my library but those stayed....not sure if bug or working as intended.
leonairxxx: You sir are one lucky duck.
I had to buy Dark souls and you up and got one for free.
Lucky lucky lucky lucky duck. XD
do let me know if steam decides to revoke them anytime in the future, cause i might re-opt in the beta and see if i get stuff. lol.
Lol, I really hope they don't get revoked. It is the first time I have the chance to play Dark Souls in my region and I am enjoying every second of it :P
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Aveweto for gifting me Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold. Thank you very much, kind sir!
high rated
wolfsrain: Just wanted to say a big thank you to Aveweto for gifting me Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold. Thank you very much, kind sir!
You're very welcome
wolfsrain: Just wanted to say a big thank you to Aveweto for gifting me Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold. Thank you very much, kind sir!
Aveweto: You're very welcome
+1 to you
wolfsrain: All gone, no one said anything....:(
Ungrateful ninjas...
IAmSinistar: Posting codes openly is like leaving the "honour basket" of candy on your doorstep at Hallowe'en. It only takes one dickhead dumping the whole basket in his bag to ruin the effort.

And that's assuming there was even an active agency involved in the snatch here. Speculation continues to fly about whether there are bots that watch the thread and grab anything key-shaped.
Sadly this is the way things are, as it happens with keys, it happens with everything else in life, many people just can't stand a "free" item no matter if they need it or not.
IAmSinistar: Posting codes openly is like leaving the "honour basket" of candy on your doorstep at Hallowe'en. It only takes one dickhead dumping the whole basket in his bag to ruin the effort.

Crsldmc: Sadly this is the way things are, as it happens with keys, it happens with everything else in life, many people just can't stand a "free" item no matter if they need it or not.
hmm I agree with what you are saying. I think it would be better if it were to be a post here, or pm me drop instead of just dumping the codes here. that way at least the silent ninja's will be controlled to some degree.
Post edited March 05, 2014 by platercake
Crsldmc: Sadly this is the way things are, as it happens with keys, it happens with everything else in life, many people just can't stand a "free" item no matter if they need it or not.
platercake: hmm I agree with what you are saying. I think it would be better if it were to be a post here, or pm me drop instead of just dumping the codes here. that way at least the silent ninja's will be controlled to some degree.
Yeah, that's what I do. I've asked for first reply on the few keys I've given away, then I just PM the code to whoever asked first. I think it controls the ungrateful ninjas to a degree. I mean, I like free as much as anybody, but at least be grateful for what somebody has given you, no matter how much or little it cost them.
platercake: hmm I agree with what you are saying. I think it would be better if it were to be a post here, or pm me drop instead of just dumping the codes here. that way at least the silent ninja's will be controlled to some degree.
Indeed, is always better to go "first person to reply" or "first person to PM me" or some other clever way when somebody wants to drop keys here, Sinistar is a master at it.
RedOne999: I'd give it a try, thank you.
adambiser: Sorry for the delay. I didn't see the reply notification.

PM sent. Enjoy.
No problem, i'm away from home for work and won't be able to try it until weekend.
Thank you very much :)
high rated
Primal Fears (steam) to first reply!
foxworks: Primal Fears (steam) to first reply!
yes please

edit: nevermind, thought it was something else. don't want, sorry
Post edited March 05, 2014 by LesterKnight99