It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages Steam

EDIT: Redeemed
Post edited March 03, 2014 by foxworks
foxworks: Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages Steam

5I9??-Q562A-GWJ3X

?? = ?.?. Abrams (Director, Producer, etc)
got it :D thanks :) +rep
foxworks: Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages Steam
GastonArg: got it :D thanks :) +rep
awesome! have fun :)
How's everyone doing tonight?
Braussie: How's everyone doing tonight?
Hey Braussie! Doing okay here. You?
Braussie: How's everyone doing tonight?
niniendowarrior: Hey Braussie! Doing okay here. You?
Not too bad. Been a workaholic lately and can't wait to be done with the extra to pay bills. 23 of 30 days being on call, 9 hours of overtime on top of it. But, on the positive side- I get to see my family in 9 days, then they move out here! Woot! Oh, and I will have another bundle of joy very soon. :)

Have you played the Shadowrun games yet?
niniendowarrior: Hey Braussie! Doing okay here. You?
Braussie: Not too bad. Been a workaholic lately and can't wait to be done with the extra to pay bills. 23 of 30 days being on call, 9 hours of overtime on top of it. But, on the positive side- I get to see my family in 9 days, then they move out here! Woot! Oh, and I will have another bundle of joy very soon. :)

Have you played the Shadowrun games yet?
Shadowrun games look fun, but I haven't played them myself.

Sounds like you've been pretty darn busy!
niniendowarrior: Shadowrun games look fun, but I haven't played them myself.

Very busy. I've only had one weekend this past month where I wasn't working. That's on top of my 43+ hour work week. Gotta pay for all the home damages, moving expenses, new kiddo, and to hopefully pay off a credit card so my family has more than $30 a month after bills are paid.

... I really love the Shadowrun game myself. I don't have Dragonfall cause I won't be able to afford it for a long time. I sent Harebrained Studios (makers of the new Shadowrun games) a message asking them about something with the games and compatibility. I wanna support GOG and get a DRM free copy, but got the base game during a Steam sale prior to it being on GOG. The Steam Workshop is pretty nice though, and has an active mod community.

Harebrained Studios was really polite, and told me the following:

"If you're into the Humble Bundle though, we are selling there, and though I don't know when we will have a bundle sale at some point soon which should make it easier for you to get the pair DRM-free."

I'm sure it's just a bundle on the humble store, not a full blown weekly special (though that would be awesome!). Man, I hope I can get it sometime...
niniendowarrior: Shadowrun games look fun, but I haven't played them myself.

Braussie: Very busy. I've only had one weekend this past month where I wasn't working. That's on top of my 43+ hour work week. Gotta pay for all the home damages, moving expenses, new kiddo, and to hopefully pay off a credit card so my family has more than $30 a month after bills are paid.

... I really love the Shadowrun game myself. I don't have Dragonfall cause I won't be able to afford it for a long time. I sent Harebrained Studios (makers of the new Shadowrun games) a message asking them about something with the games and compatibility. I wanna support GOG and get a DRM free copy, but got the base game during a Steam sale prior to it being on GOG. The Steam Workshop is pretty nice though, and has an active mod community.

Harebrained Studios was really polite, and told me the following:

"If you're into the Humble Bundle though, we are selling there, and though I don't know when we will have a bundle sale at some point soon which should make it easier for you to get the pair DRM-free."

I'm sure it's just a bundle on the humble store, not a full blown weekly special (though that would be awesome!). Man, I hope I can get it sometime...
That's very awesome for you to receive a response from the devs. I've heard of good things about Shadowrun but haven't seen much of the game. I suppose it'll be a surprise once I do. :D
Morning everyone :)
Zurvan7: Morning everyone :)
Its night and I'm drinking cups of coffee to keep from passing out. How's your day?
Good morning ninjas! :)
Zurvan7: Morning everyone :)
theslitherydeee: Its night and I'm drinking cups of coffee to keep from passing out. How's your day?
Are you doing night shifts or something like that? :p Hope you don't fall asleep.

ciccia22: Good morning ninjas! :)
I would say good afternoon in a while ;)
Post edited March 04, 2014 by Zurvan7
Hello people of the world :)
Hello ;)