It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The money's actually been debited already, just waiting for GOG's system to catch up. I have a feeling it's being overwhelmed by last minute buyers for the current sale.
Leucius:
NARP!
You lost - the game has arrived in my account...

*evil laughter
Leucius:
Sachys: NARP!

*evil laughter
YOU! YES YOU! STAND STILL, LADDY!
high rated
XMQW-VKSZ-2J7Q-XTAR

Dungeon Keeper Gold
cemtufekci: XMQW-VKSZ-2J7Q-XTAR

Dungeon Keeper Gold
nice drop, +1. I haven't tried it so dunno if its redeemed.
Leucius:

*evil laughter
... He didn't order the nutella game, my friend....

*evil laughter
Braussie: ... He didn't order the nutella game, my friend....
wait the competition was to WIN (an unused) that size jar of nutella?????????? :(
Braussie: ... He didn't order the nutella game, my friend....
chezybezy: wait the competition was to WIN (an unused) that size jar of nutella?????????? :(
you didnt check the final image did you? (so very few did - nobody saw the joke but momo i think).
chezybezy: wait the competition was to WIN (an unused) that size jar of nutella?????????? :(
Sachys: you didnt check the final image did you? (so very few did - nobody saw the joke but momo i think).
no to be honest not been here, i saw it was nutella and a GA and thats about as much time as i got on the thread ... and gog too lately :(
Post edited March 03, 2014 by chezybezy
chezybezy:
you missed all the fun
chezybezy:
Sachys: you missed all the fun
yeah gutted tbh. only just about to be on my feet this flu totally knocked me sideways! throw in the chest infection n doing my back in and oh breaking my toe and bashing the one next to it and totally FUBAR!

e: Found it! - LMAO! Nicely done my friend, nicely done :)
Post edited March 03, 2014 by chezybezy
Sachys: you didnt check the final image did you? (so very few did - nobody saw the joke but momo i think).
I saw the image, and I thought it was a fair price for it in my region...
Braussie: I saw the image, and I thought it was a fair price for it in my region...
think i can sell it to GOG on a canvas?! - regionally priced of course!
high rated
Money is still withdrawn but games still not here. Time to play the waiting game till tomorrow. I am not ordering the same games again and getting double charged :B

EDIT: Restaurant Empire II Steam key:

8F7%2-!!59I-MJ%2W

%=G
!=A
Post edited March 03, 2014 by Leucius
Leucius: Money is still withdrawn but games still not here. Time to play the waiting game till tomorrow. I am not ordering the same games again and getting double charged :B

EDIT: Restaurant Empire II Steam key:

8F7%2-!!59I-MJ%2W

%=G
!=A
gone silently but +1