It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Thief gold
B2Y5N-ME**5-45Q9T
**crying
hmm crying... hmm.

thanks for the drop anyway. :p
B2Y5N-ME**5-45Q9T
**crying
I already have this game, but thanks for the key drop
Oh I am late for thief gold! anyway thanks for ur giveaway
Post edited March 02, 2014 by nicohvc
B2Y5N-ME**5-45Q9T
**crying
never could figure that clue out. I shall have to ponder on it some more. I would think that its safe to assume the code had been long ninja though. im just going to figure this one out for fun, though knowing my luck I am probably looking to deeply into it. :P
platercake: never could figure that clue out. I shall have to ponder on it some more. I would think that its safe to assume the code had been long ninja though. im just going to figure this one out for fun, though knowing my luck I am probably looking to deeply into it. :P
You missed it? Hah. QQ some more.
platercake: never could figure that clue out. I shall have to ponder on it some more. I would think that its safe to assume the code had been long ninja though. im just going to figure this one out for fun, though knowing my luck I am probably looking to deeply into it. :P
MaximumBunny: You missed it? Hah. QQ some more.
ahh. haha I see it now. To be honest I would never have thought if QQ being someone crying.

I was not going for the game in the first place. i do sometimes like to do the puzzles for the codes for the sake of it but not redeem them. :P
LOL. I tried TT, and I suppose that most people too.

T_T
high rated
3079 Steam Key
Attachments:
Qwertyman: 3079 Steam Key
taken by a ninja (not me) :(
high rated
Universe Sandbox Steam Key
Attachments:
Some stealthy ninja got it already, but +1 for the kindly share anyway
high rated
Airship Dragoon Desura
MjRYS04tU09PMVMtQzQ2TlQtVlFCOE0tSUVTSFE=

Telepath RPG: Servants of God Desura
SDcxTTEtVEZMOVAtVE1CUE8tQ1RGTkUtUktMM1Y=

Base64-encoded text strings
Thanks for that, finixfx!
Civ IV Complete on steam:
G
D
D
Y
M
T
G
A
Q
F
K
C

For some reason, I have 2 instances of the game and all the DLC in my steam game list. Something REALLY BACKWARD about that...
babark: For some reason, I have 2 instances of the game and all the DLC in my steam game list. Something REALLY BACKWARD about that...
Seperate Mac Versions.