It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

marsrunner: May I have Luxor Evolved?
foxworks: You got it. check your PM
Thank you kind person. And a +1 for ya!
foxworks:
jcoa: Eryi's Action pls.
It's yours!
dammit too late for luxor :)

gz marsrunner :D
foxworks:
Zuxx: Pressure please?
It's all yours :)
jcoa: Eryi's Action pls.
foxworks: It's yours!
Thanks!
foxworks: Here are a few more in case any missed from the last bunch!

Pressure
Luxor Evolved
Eryi's Action
Another +1 for another set of nice games. :)
Quick question. How do you give people rep. Is it just +1 or do you rate there post.
Almostward: Quick question. How do you give people rep. Is it just +1 or do you rate there post.
u rate their post with the +
Almostward: Quick question. How do you give people rep. Is it just +1 or do you rate there post.
You rate their post I believe.
rate their post
Thanks
you click on the + symbol, the +1 means that you are going to do that but alone doesnt do anything
Although it would be really interesting if just writing +1 increased rep. Everyone would be getting shurikens left and right. :P
GastonArg: you click on the + symbol, the +1 means that you are going to do that but alone doesnt do anything
Thanks. I was wondering because everyone was saying +1 to people doing giveaways.
GastonArg: you click on the + symbol, the +1 means that you are going to do that but alone doesnt do anything
Almostward: Thanks. I was wondering because everyone was saying +1 to people doing giveaways.
well because the ones usually saying that either already hit the button when saying it or did it right after :P