It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zurvan7: Morning my Ninjas!!
Morning!
Good Morning
rong44: Another Humble key for someone to try. Dear Esther. First reply gets it.
Did anyone take this?
high rated
Hi ninjas!

Somehow I'm incredibly happy today, so there's a humble gift link for the $1 indie bundle 11 with Dust, Giana Sisters, Swapper & Guacamelee for the first person to reply with a youtube link to one of their favourite songs :)
rong44: Another Humble key for someone to try. Dear Esther. First reply gets it.
Is this still available? I like experimental games and this looked really interesting.
Laulajatar: Hi ninjas!

Somehow I'm incredibly happy today, so there's a humble gift link for the $1 indie bundle 11 with Dust, Giana Sisters, Swapper & Guacamelee for the first person to reply with a youtube link to one of their favourite songs :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9oR9x171w

That's a nice idea for a GA. Thanks for the generosity.
Post edited February 28, 2014 by wolfsrain
high rated
Laulajatar: Hi ninjas!

wolfsrain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9oR9x171w

That's a nice idea for a GA. Thanks for the generosity.
Check your PM :)
Got it, thank you very much!
simon_vd: Did anyone take this?
Good morning. No it is still available if you want it
simon_vd: Did anyone take this?
rong44: Good morning. No it is still available if you want it
I thought someone asked for it and you even replied, or I would of kindly asked for it.

edit: I think
GastonArg: pass on this one but thanks a lot +rep
Hardrada: If GastonArg is willing to pass, then I will be happy to claim it.
If not (darn GastonArg confusing by keep saying he is passing) give it to simon_vd.
Post edited February 28, 2014 by gbaz69
rong44: Good morning. No it is still available if you want it
gbaz69: I thought someone asked for it and you even replyied, or I would of kindly asked for it.

edit: I think
Hardrada: If GastonArg is willing to pass, then I will be happy to claim it.
gbaz69:
I believe that response was for adambiser's giveaway of Giana Sisters. But I see how confusing it looks. GastonArg gave a pass on my giveaway which I did not respond to. This morning I see the next reply is from simon_vd so that is (until now) the only one that I have responded to.
high rated
Hi everyone!

I seem to have run into a strange situation with Humble Bundle and Steam -- I got Antichamber from the latest bundle, but it glitched when I tried to redeem it.

Now it says that it can't be redeemed since my Steam account already has a copy of Antichamber, but only given away as a gift -- I'm not entirely positive, but I don't think I had a copy on Steam before.

****** UPDATE -- sorry the link now says it's been redeemed!
Post edited February 28, 2014 by blakstar
nevermind
Post edited February 28, 2014 by ejiki
high rated
Sorry, for the disappointment above, but this one should be OK, since it didn't have the same issue:

Would anyone like a copy of FEZ on Steam?
blakstar: Sorry, for the disappointment above, but this one should be OK, since it didn't have the same issue:

Would anyone like a copy of FEZ on Steam?
Sure, if you have it still :)