It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rong44: I'm not sure if this one works but who would like Faerie Solitaire? First reply gets to try it
+1 for another fine offering rong44, your generosity is quite amazing. :)
high rated
I have a copy of Dead Island Epidemic on steam. The first person to respond will get it. They will have to friend me on steam to get it because its in my inventory, but they can unfriend me right after if they want.
Almostward: I have a copy of Dead Island Epidemic on steam. The first person to respond will get it. They will have to friend me on steam to get it because its in my inventory, but they can unfriend me right after if they want.
+1 for you. I'm not interested in the game, so someone else should get it.
Almostward: I have a copy of Dead Island Epidemic on steam. The first person to respond will get it. They will have to friend me on steam to get it because its in my inventory, but they can unfriend me right after if they want.
BranjoHello: +1 for you. I'm not interested in the game, so someone else should get it.
K the game is available still if anyone wants it
BranjoHello: +1 for you. I'm not interested in the game, so someone else should get it.
Almostward: K the game is available still if anyone wants it
Me please.
edit: steam is down btw :(, so does this mean it won't keep track of my achievements, nor cloud saves, or card drops? BOO.
Post edited February 27, 2014 by gbaz69
Almostward: K the game is available still if anyone wants it
gbaz69: Me please.
edit: steam is down btw :(
K its all yours. When your steam is back up message me your Steam name and i will friend you. Then you shall have your game. Its pretty fun.
Post edited February 27, 2014 by Almostward
Almostward: K its all yours. When your steam is back up message me your Steam name and i will friend you. Then you shall have your game. Its pretty fun.
+1 for your generous drop Almostward, nicely done. :)
thanks a lot rong44 :)
high rated
Orion: Dino Horde (Steam) to first responder.
misteryo: Orion: Dino Horde (Steam) to first responder.
I'm interested
misteryo: Orion: Dino Horde (Steam) to first responder.
Spartan717: I'm interested
Check PM
Spartan717: I'm interested
misteryo: Check PM
Thank you +rep
Just going to point out that Deadfall Adventures is free on Steam this weekend.

Edit: never mind it's just the first level of the game...
Post edited February 28, 2014 by Austrobogulator
Austrobogulator: Just going to point out that Deadfall Adventures is free on Steam this weekend.
Thanks for telling us
high rated
Frozen Hearth (steam) for grabs