It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

innerring: Who wants Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe or Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge (Desura keys)? Min 120 rep.
simon_vd: Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe still available?
Da. PMd.
Austrobogulator: Fact: if you mention the name of a game here, you must give it away :o
Unreal! What rogue legacy allowed this rule to exist? At the risk of raining on your parade, that's quite a sacrifice to ask. Many desperadoes here would race the Sun itself in order to be the lone survivor that reaps such gothic rewards. It's a far cry from reason to expect this, and I think you'll find yourself alone in the dark of the resultant wasteland this rule creates. I'd much prefer to seek shelter in a new beginning.
Austrobogulator: Fact: if you mention the name of a game here, you must give it away :o
IAmSinistar: Unreal! What rogue legacy allowed this rule to exist? At the risk of raining on your parade, that's quite a sacrifice to ask. Many desperadoes here would race the Sun itself in order to be the lone survivor that reaps such gothic rewards. It's a far cry from reason to expect this, and I think you'll find yourself alone in the dark of the resultant wasteland this rule creates. I'd much prefer to seek shelter in a new beginning.
maybe you should reference all the steam games :D
May I?
Post edited February 26, 2014 by SlyFox
IAmSinistar:
Didn't even know that Far Cry is on GOG. Anyway, are you a wizard or a poet?
IAmSinistar: Unreal! What rogue legacy allowed this rule to exist? At the risk of raining on your parade, that's quite a sacrifice to ask. Many desperadoes here would race the Sun itself in order to be the lone survivor that reaps such gothic rewards. It's a far cry from reason to expect this, and I think you'll find yourself alone in the dark of the resultant wasteland this rule creates. I'd much prefer to seek shelter in a new beginning.
"May I?" ;p

You are on Russia now, games are cheaper.
Post edited February 26, 2014 by Stooner
ZOMG! I adore you, IAmSinistar ;-D
That is so unreal.
gegog: Didn't even know that Far Cry is on GOG. Anyway, are you a wizard or a poet?
Yes. ;)

Stooner: "May I?" ;p

You are on Russia now, games are cheaper.
True, but I am in Soviet Russia, so I have to stand in Game Line for days to get even Sonik Das Hedgehog.
high rated
Eleusis Steam A8Q5K-7L?L?-XA4FX

? = last letter of the alphabet
rong44: Eleusis Steam A8Q5K-7L?L?-XA4FX

? = last letter of the alphabet
Thanks for the game, but a ninja got it already. I'm to slow today :)
IAmSinistar: snip
Nice avatar. :D
high rated
The Cat Lady QIX8A-4??LB-YMF8Z

? = implants................double D
Hey guys if you like music go here http://monstercat.prd.cr/ . Its a free Monstercat album. Its on a promotion for one more hour. Enjoy it while it lasts
Post edited February 26, 2014 by Almostward
high rated
Time Gentlemen Please - Ben There, Dan That 65QE0-98JPK-E8Y??

? = double A
high rated
AI War Collection 6XKFF-AXZLT-NHPJC