It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Valyou: *snip*
Thank you very much for the games and +1, redeemed the 2nd Duke key. :)
Almostward: I've played Elder Scrolls online. It as alright, but im not willing to pay about $15 a month
stg83: You just have to wait a while and then it will probably go F2P later when not enough people are playing it, like it happens with most games.
In all likelihood in 6 months the box will cost $30 USD and there will be no sub.
high rated
Well, GOG sure knows how to stir up a discussion eh?

Anyways, MATH TIME! I got a Monaco humble gift for whoever can tell me what I'm referring to with the formula 180(s-2)

Hint: Think geometry.
Post edited February 25, 2014 by ggf162
ggf162: Well, GOG sure knows how to stir up a discussion eh?

Anyways, MATH TIME! I got a Monaco humble gift for whoever can tell me what I'm referring to with the formula 180(s-2)

+1 but not redeemed. :)

It's the sum of all angels in a closed polygon ;)

lJACOBl: It's the sum of all angels in a closed polygon ;)
You got it :)

Code on the way
ggf162: You got it :)

Code on the way
Thank you! :D
high rated
Yo, does anyone here use Ultraviolet? I've got an unwanted code for the movie Elysium:

EHDM 5941 GWJR D6K4

Note the code may only work if you're from Australia or New Zealand.
ReynardFox: Yo, does anyone here use Ultraviolet? I've got an unwanted code for the movie Elysium:

EHDM 5941 GWJR D6K4

Note the code may only work if you're from Australia or New Zealand.
I checked, doesn't work in the US. +1 though
Valyou: Duke Nukem 3D GOG.com Keys
WDBL-PQ87-QUNR-E?5?
just thought I would test the codes to see if they have been redeemed and this one was still active! Must be a slow day for the silent ninjas.

I have have redeemed it so thanks for the code!

also good luck with the railroad DLC pass the parcel. :P
Valyou:
I got the first Duke Nukem 3D code. (Was still available after more then 6 hours)

Thank you!
Post edited February 26, 2014 by IndicaHybrid
high rated
Astro Tripper
QZM5L-D???Q-8VGFW

??? = How many years ago was the extinction of the dinosaurs?
If you want Elder Scrolls online beta key, you can try and win it!!!
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-elder-scrolls-online-beta-giveaway/1100-6417958/
Hello there! I have 2 Elder Scrolls Online beta keys for the beta weekend coming right now! To get them you must reply here that you want it and have 30+ rep OR be registered before january! :)
roelibex: Astro Tripper
QZM5L-D???Q-8VGFW

??? = How many years ago was the extinction of the dinosaurs?
+1 for a nice drop, already redeemed by a mute ninja. :)