It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: So, anyone giving away free blu-ray players here??
Betamax only :(
litildivil: Betamax only :(
Long Live Blockbuster....oh, no wait. Its all gone now. :(
Leucius: Elder Scrolls Online beta key: CX6GCCM33KDCKF7JDK5M
On first sight as, I saw Elder scrolls, I thought that is Morrowind. And my pulse jumped up to 150 :). Than i read it carefully - Elder scrolls online and puls get freezed back :)
NR, but +1 anyway
Leucius: Elder Scrolls Online beta key: CX6GCCM33KDCKF7JDK5M
truhlik77: On first sight as, I saw Elder scrolls, I thought that is Morrowind. And my pulse jumped up to 150 :). Than i read it carefully - Elder scrolls online and puls get freezed back :)
NR, but +1 anyway
I've played Elder Scrolls online. It as alright, but im not willing to pay about $15 a month
Austrobogulator: So, anyone giving away free blu-ray players here??
I have some magic beans you can buy...
Almostward: I've played Elder Scrolls online. It as alright, but im not willing to pay about $15 a month
You just have to wait a while and then it will probably go F2P later when not enough people are playing it, like it happens with most games.
high rated
Thunder Wolves (steam)

please reply :)
foxworks: Thunder Wolves (steam)

Thunder Wolves I Replyed

Almostward: Thunder Wolves I Replyed
It's yours!

+1 again, was just checking the stream page for the game. At first I thought it was inspired by Thunder Birds. But actually looks like it was inspired by Air Wolf which is kinda cool. :)
Almostward: Thunder Wolves I Replyed
foxworks: It's yours!
Thanks your cool
foxworks: It's yours!
Almostward: Thanks your cool
Shanks! :P

stg83: +1 again, was just checking the stream page for the game. At first I thought it was inspired by Thunder Birds. But actually looks like it was inspired by Air Wolf which is kinda cool. :)
I was excited by this one. Plus I didn't have Cat Lady. A win-win bundle for me :)
Post edited February 25, 2014 by foxworks
foxworks: I was excited by this one. Plus I didn't have Cat Lady. A win-win bundle for me :)
Yes Indeed, Cat Lady is an amazing game which I was lucky enough to win in a giveaway, well it was actually by Tallima where you had to play the game he made (which was awesome) to win a game, so I pursued The Cat Lady from the start and was able to get it in the game. :)
high rated
Time Gentlemen Please - Ben There, Dan That (steam)

LEV00-4TKPZ-XX6Z4

XX = Guild Wars
litildivil: Time Gentlemen Please - Ben There, Dan That (steam)

LEV00-4TKPZ-XX6Z4

XX = Guild Wars
Another +1 for a nice game drop, probably grabbed by a ninja bot. Maybe they should write an auto reply thank you script as well. :P