It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BranjoHello: Hello, ninjas!

This one should be Europa Universalis 3: Complete on Steam
DGGRV-AX9MA-NZB8W

Try it out, and let me know if it worked.
Dude i really dont like you reposting a key i gave you to up your rep mate

e: just to reply:
You REDEEMED the key yourself on your account and then posted it here which leaves me a little confused. Further I explained and we discussed that steam keys don't work like that- they don't part redeem; yet you still posted. Yes we eventually traded but i did offer to let you have it gratis mate. The only reason i could think of was you did so for rep thus i felt i should post something. However you mentioned previously you dont care about rep yet i just cant see why this was done if not for rep?
i like you mate, i do but i just don't understand why?
Post edited February 23, 2014 by chezybezy
high rated
12 Months Skype Premium

SKYPE-K8E34-9WGBV-XDHRN-EMG3N
SKYPE-6RV6H-UYB6U-MHGGK-PKVGR
SKYPE-CXAWX-TJHHD-EF63J-BUFKB
SKYPE-UXMFR-YKJ6E-C4MVB-9A3K4

Redeem here: http://www.skype.com/go/voucher

DGGRV-AX9MA-NZB8W

chezybezy: Dude i really dont like you reposting a key i gave you to up your rep mate
Oh. That's cold man, -rep for Branjo.
Post edited February 23, 2014 by sanchit117
sanchit117: 12 Months Skype Premium

Redeem here: http://www.skype.com/go/voucher
All taken already. +1 anyway

DrakoPensulo: All taken already. +1 anyway
Wat. Already?

Check PM.

chezybezy: Dude i really dont like you reposting a key i gave you to up your rep mate
sanchit117: Oh. That's cold man, -rep for Branjo.
All gone, thanks anyway! +1 :)
Damn these auto-bot-script-manipulated-relentless ninja's :p Getting too old here :(
Awesome drops mates. Good to you :).

DGGRV-AX9MA-NZB8W

Ouch, didn't expect stingy post like this from you, Chezy my friend. Real let down.
Allow me to give you 3 reasons why that posted should never enter the public space of Internet.
1. We traded the key. Hence I can do with the key what I want.
2. You remember we talked that maybe someone can get EU3: Complete from that key because I already had that on my Steam account and only wanted the DLCs, HttT and DW.
3. You should know that I don't care about rep, but about other things we talked about like love for the games and things not going to waste.

Again, ouch.
DrakoPensulo: All taken already. +1 anyway
sanchit117: Wat. Already?

Check PM.
Thanks a lot again. +rep
high rated
Cubetractor (Steam) esreveR Applies

REDEEMED
Post edited February 23, 2014 by Leucius
Leucius: Cubetractor (Steam) esreveR Applies
Got it, thank you.
Leucius: Cubetractor (Steam) esreveR Applies
triock: Got it, thank you.
YW :) I'm glad you got it, been a while since I've seen you score anything, though admittedly I don't spend as much time here as I used to.
BranjoHello: Ouch, didn't expect stingy post like this from you, Chezy my friend. Real let down.
Allow me to give you 3 reasons why that posted should never enter the public space of Internet.
1. We traded the key. Hence I can do with the key what I want.
2. You remember we talked that maybe someone can get EU3: Complete from that key because I already had that on my Steam account and only wanted the DLCs, HttT and DW.
3. You should know that I don't care about rep, but about other things we talked about like love for the games and things not going to waste.

Again, ouch.
I actually got a pet peeve that so many people care about rep. I been here for years but only recently has it shot up mainly from giving away spare keys i had
grunthos64: I actually got a pet peeve that so many people care about rep. I been here for years but only recently has it shot up mainly from giving away spare keys i had
I guess people look at it like some sort of achievement. Like "look at me, I have 1000 rep, I'm awesome".
It isn't understandable to me, since I judge people by their actions and not some number below their avatar.
I've seen peeps here with rep smaller than 20 doing excellent things and being kind with either a good giveaway or just offering a very good advice to someone. And there are also peeps with 1000+ rep that could be described as "1000+ miles away from having gentleman manners".
Most of the real high ones I believe either got a few fake accounts or they got friends who up rep them all the time