It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Have you all checked out the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer? I haven't been this excited for a film in a while, it looks like it's gonna be a great sci-fi flick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7yOuhI1dzU
Not bothered as yet - I think I'll await a budget release as most of the comic based films end up disappointing me.
SCPM: Have you all checked out the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer? I haven't been this excited for a film in a while, it looks like it's gonna be a great sci-fi flick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7yOuhI1dzU
Sachys: Not bothered as yet - I think I'll await a budget release as most of the comic based films end up disappointing me.
I take it you're more a fan of the original comics those films were based on? Or, as a movie buff you're not impressed with those films? I think I've seen just about all of them in theaters, and I could watch almost any of them again, but I've never bothered to pick any of them up on DVD or anything. Maybe one day when I have a lot more spending money and time. :)
SCPM:
Bit of both (i used to do comics). Ultimately I think a few of the films have been done well enough to provide a decent balance - but too many stretch into the awful mode such as the late 80s / early 90s Captain America and Punisher films (for one example set) - the main difference being the quality of effects.
The few I actually enjoyed we re panned by the critics and the broader viewing public did not like them at all as they were too close o their original source material. Hence, I prefer to await a budget release, at which point I'm more likely to just try and enjoy it as a film, rather than an adaption or attempted work of art.

...does that make sense?! (lots going on today so sorry if im garbling at all)
Sachys: Bit of both (i used to do comics). Ultimately I think a few of the films have been done well enough to provide a decent balance - but too many stretch into the awful mode such as the late 80s / early 90s Captain America and Punisher films (for one example set) - the main difference being the quality of effects.
The few I actually enjoyed we re panned by the critics and the broader viewing public did not like them at all as they were too close o their original source material. Hence, I prefer to await a budget release, at which point I'm more likely to just try and enjoy it as a film, rather than an adaption or attempted work of art.

...does that make sense?! (lots going on today so sorry if im garbling at all)
Yeah, I get where you're coming from. :)
SCPM: Yeah, I get where you're coming from. :)
Ah, good! ;)

...though that could be misread! O----o

Edit: missed out the fact I don't fit in UK cinema seats very well - with arthritic knees, cinema is a no-no anyway
Post edited February 21, 2014 by Sachys
Hm, should I just level skip my way through Dangerous Dave ITHM? >_<
Post edited February 21, 2014 by Austrobogulator
hay everyone

Austrobogulator: Hm, should I just level skip my way through Dangerous Dave ITHM? >_<
??
platercake: hay everyone

Austrobogulator: Hm, should I just level skip my way through Dangerous Dave ITHM? >_<
platercake: ??
The game is ultra hard and there's no way of saving D:

??
Austrobogulator: The game is ultra hard and there's no way of saving D:
Does Dave object?!
Sachys: Edit: missed out the fact I don't fit in UK cinema seats very well - with arthritic knees, cinema is a no-no anyway
A local theater renovated and replaced all the seats with full electric recliners. I've only since gone to a different theater once and never again, I've been spoiled for life.

Since there's no 'save anywhere, anytime' feature, I would keep giving myself extra lives and toggle the God cheat to get back to where I died, then turn it off. If you're returning to the game, then use the level skip to get to where you left off.

??
Austrobogulator: The game is ultra hard and there's no way of saving D:
ha ha! :)

hard games are always the best. you get a feeling of achievement after beating each level as oppose to the disappointment you get at the end of an easy game. I want to be the guy is another uber hard platformer though you may have to go searching for that one. its free anyway so if you find the official site it will be there. good luck :P

and never give up! :D
Post edited February 21, 2014 by platercake
SCPM: A local theater renovated and replaced all the seats with full electric recliners. I've only since gone to a different theater once and never again, I've been spoiled for life.
*adds SCPM to "the list"...
Sachys: I think I'll await a budget release as most of the comic based films end up disappointing me.
Were there any that you liked? I've very rarely had anyone state they liked one if they read the comics, unless it's pure nostolgia or simple referencing while doing a "new" story not in the comics (not a reboot/alternative story).
SCPM: A local theater renovated and replaced all the seats with full electric recliners. I've only since gone to a different theater once and never again, I've been spoiled for life.
Sachys: *adds SCPM to "the list"...
:-S
Think of it as free business advice, if you ever happen to own a 30 year old cineplex located in the middle of nowhere.
Sachys: *adds SCPM to "the list"...
SCPM: :-S
Think of it as free business advice, if you ever happen to own a 30 year old cineplex located in the middle of nowhere.
*writes down "advice", prepares guillotine