It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord:
Sachys: 'Allo!
'Allo Ha Oi
Braussie: 'Allo Ha Oi
Oh René :)
ah, ze fallen madonna vith der big boobies!
truhlik77:
Gud moaning!
Post edited February 20, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: ah, ze fallen madonna vith der big boobies!
truhlik77:
Sachys: Gud moaning!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4I9DMSvJxg
Sachys: this is rapidly turning into a british sitcom...
It's on pbs here, though I haven't watched it..

Benny Hill did, for a time, but I think it was after a night out and I just liked those buxom lasses in between his facial expressions :-)
Leucius: To be fair, I was working on 3 hours of sleep and my reading comprehension skills were lacking this morning. Sorry.
No need for an apology, I was just clarifying my point. I dont always put the effort in I should when discussing online - I tend to be a bit lazy and type out replies quickly.
Dischord:
you should give it a go mate! - plenty of that in Allo Allo!
Dischord:
Sachys: you should give it a go mate! - plenty of that in Allo Allo!
ditto! its one of my fav shows to be honest!
Dischord:
Sachys: you should give it a go mate! - plenty of that in Allo Allo!
I'll check it out then, there seems to be a GOG consensus!
Brilliant read this - I deal with idiots like this quite often in my line of work.

Anyways, when you've had a good read, post your findings and I'll enlighten you as to the rest...
Attachments:
Sachys: * * * * *
Brilliant read this - I deal with idiots like this quite often in my line of work.

Anyways, when you've had a good read, post your findings and I'll enlighten you as to the rest...
Are the bolded letters supposed to spell a word ?
Post edited February 20, 2014 by N0x0ss

that was brilliant lol

have to get to work, can't solve puzzle.

Oh my God that is the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time. Priceless!

That was a good read, thanks!