It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
waiting for gog and desura codes........bring em on.......I can get there in one pico second
grunthos64: waiting for gog and desura codes........bring em on.......I can get there in one pico second
Aaaaand GO!

CCGL-TVJ5-ZS9A-AZHS

GOG code.
IAmSinistar:
Teen Agent?
IAmSinistar:
Sachys: Teen Agent?
Fallout Trilogy.
reflexes were off a bit rusty
Sachys: Teen Agent?
IAmSinistar: Fallout Trilogy.
aah have it already, was actually downloading the first two again. Going to replay them to get ready for Wasteland 2
Post edited February 20, 2014 by grunthos64
IAmSinistar:
Ah!!!
high rated
Depoonia from the Humble Weekly:

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=TMutm26NzqH5H6m6
IAmSinistar:
Sachys: Ah!!!
HAaH! ;d
toooo slow
Leucius: There is no grey. Games designed with Steam integration are DRM protected. I'm not saying I don't use Steam, but let's face the facts here.

Yes, there are tons of games you can buy from Steam, install, and play without having Steam running, but the ones designed specifically FOR Steam are DRM'd unless the Steam features get stripped and it gets resold on places like GOG, which has been known to happen.
mabrookes: The first person I replied to said steam as software is only drm, I was pointing out it is a platform that has drm capabilities but can also not be used that way for any game that does not have drm (so not including any example of games with drm such as ones requiring steam for integration) I was already taking the games you mention into account by stating games without drm.

In other words steam is not drm by default like they said, it is a platform capable of being no different than any online store (with small differences) but has plenty of drm capabilities that are often used (probably a large majority now). It seems people don't quite get what I was saying though either from my explanation or not seeing the original post for context - and probably a little of both.

(I clearly said it is a grey area for games without drm as well, you cant then reply with there is no grey area and use games with drm as the example :P)
To be fair, I was working on 3 hours of sleep and my reading comprehension skills were lacking this morning. Sorry.
...and it was said, that a true Ninja will not only look in his immediate surroundings, but in all he can see....

[Grabbed!]
Post edited February 20, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord:
'Allo!
Sachys: 'Allo!
'Allo!!!
high rated
And for my next trick - Hero of the Kingdom from the Indie Gala

EPB8J-8WW(Zero)Z-D7QH(Six)
Sachys: 'Allo!
Dischord: 'Allo!!!
this is rapidly turning into a british sitcom...