It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is someone willing to help me with the free thief from amazon? I got the code but I just discovered that you need to be in US and to have a debt card!
ciccia22: Is someone willing to help me with the free thief from amazon? I got the code but I just discovered that you need to be in US and to have a debt card!
Just need amazon to release the code?
ciccia22: Is someone willing to help me with the free thief from amazon? I got the code but I just discovered that you need to be in US and to have a debt card!
foxworks: Just need amazon to release the code?
I need someone who could "buy" thief for me! I have the discount code already! :)
Thank you very much! +1 :)
Post edited February 20, 2014 by ciccia22
Is this the new Their?
sanchit117: Is this the new Their?
No, its Thief Gold
ciccia22: I need someone who could "buy" thief for me! I have the discount code already! :)
screen shot so far...
Attachments:
amzn.jpg (57 Kb)
ciccia22: I need someone who could "buy" thief for me! I have the discount code already! :)
Is someone helping you? I can try to help
Thespian*: In fact, all Vulcans do have emotions, they simply try and repress them (specially expressing them before others). The human heritage of Spock makes harder for him to achieve that, compared to a 100% Vulcan individual.
mabrookes: They dont just have emotions, they have more emotions/more powerful emotions than humans could ever understand which is why they had to evolve to surpress them due to all the problems it cause in their history :)
Sorry, this post of yours slipped under my radar. :(

Indeed, they were on the verge of annihilating themselves due to their unleashed emotions, prior to Surak's coming.

If you know Warhammer 40k lore, I'd say that the depiction of Eldar and Dark Eldar races owes at least a bit to Vulcans and Romulans (though Dark Eldar are way worse than Romulans, if that's possible :p)
Post edited February 20, 2014 by Thespian*
foxworks: screen shot so far...
Mmmm.. I really don't know! the code is correct... let me check again
hellmonster67: Is someone helping you? I can try to help
Foxworks is helping me thank you!

Ok many people are having this problem... we should try with another code...

If you want a code get itHere
I got it!Thanks foxworks! +1000 for your kindness! :)
Post edited February 20, 2014 by ciccia22
The_Evoker: Does anyone have room for desert
DalekSec: Saharian desert or Syberian desert?
That desert form the 80`s
chezybezy: ill take that as one, PM incoming!
Thanks a ton for "Bob Came in Pieces", chezybezy! :)
Thespian*: Thanks a ton for "Bob Came in Pieces", chezybezy! :)
your are more then welcome my friend, Enjoy!
Post edited February 20, 2014 by chezybezy
high rated
I see a whole lot of jabbering and not enough dropping. So I here bequeath this title to the fastest ninja:

Velvet Assassin Steam

?? = Not LP, but Extended Play

VC7??-IF5H0-BW8ET
foxworks: I see a whole lot of jabbering and not enough dropping. So I here bequeath this title to the fastest ninja:

Velvet Assassin Steam

?? = Not LP, but Extended Play

VC7??-IF5H0-BW8ET
Already claimed by silent ninja. Boo!
foxworks: I see a whole lot of jabbering and not enough dropping.
awh you should look closer fellow ninja :p