It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May be easier for Spock since Vulcans emotions are actually quite stronger than humans, in fact it can literally kill them if something goes wrong. That why Romulans are so emotional and drama queeny.
god i love this place[url=http://pm me] :D[/url]
Post edited February 20, 2014 by chezybezy
grunthos64: May be easier for Spock since Vulcans emotions are actually quite stronger than humans, in fact it can literally kill them if something goes wrong.
Perhaps, though Spock seemingly shares more physical traits from his Vulcan half than the human one (not only cosmetic ones: copper-based blood, inhuman strength, internal eyelids, et. al.), so maybe it's the same with emotional and psychological traits, to certain extent. ;)

grunthos64: That why Romulans are so emotional and drama queeny.
I hope no Romulan heard you... :D

chezybezy: god i love this place :D
I think that's a logical reaction... for a human. :p
Post edited February 20, 2014 by Thespian*
grunthos64: May be easier for Spock since Vulcans emotions are actually quite stronger than humans, in fact it can literally kill them if something goes wrong.
Thespian*: Perhaps, though Spock seemingly shares more physical traits from his Vulcan half than the human one (not only cosmetic ones: copper-based blood, inhuman strength, internal eyelids, et. al.), so maybe it's the same with emotional and psychological traits. ;)

grunthos64: That why Romulans are so emotional and drama queeny.
Thespian*: I hope no Romulan heard you... :D
Spock is more human in my opinion, even if Kirk didn't say that at his funeral *which was a massive Vulcan insult btw* He seems more at peace with that side as he gets older. Zachary Quinto version though seems to ooze emotion and just be deadpan
chezybezy: god i love this place :D
Thespian*: I think that's a logical reaction... for a human. :p
ill take that as one, PM incoming!
grunthos64: Spock is more human in my opinion, even if Kirk didn't say that at his funeral *which was a massive Vulcan insult btw* He seems more at peace with that side as he gets older. Zachary Quinto version though seems to ooze emotion and just be deadpan
grunthos64: Spock is more human in my opinion, even if Kirk didn't say that at his funeral *which was a massive Vulcan insult btw*
Obviously, his human side separates him from the usual, archetypical Vulcans depicted in the franchise, at the eyes of humans. And yep, it's a dire insult. :D

grunthos64: He seems more at peace with that side as he gets older.
Let me quote him: "Logic is the beginning of wisdom, Valeris, not the end."

grunthos64: Zachary Quinto version though seems to ooze emotion and just be deadpan
I didn't like Zachary Quinto version at all. Not because of the actor, but because it was terribly at odds with the original story. ;)
DYYN-ZEJMZJ-V8AR4F
My voucher code for Thief deal, use it on Amazon
He should be more withdrawn than the original Spock since he lost Vulcan and the other characters act like he is but no........he snarks half the time and he would never ever have a relationship with a crew member.
Man-Eater: DYYN-ZEJMZJ-V8AR4F
Hate steam codes because I never on a computer with it installed lol
Post edited February 20, 2014 by grunthos64
grunthos64: He should be more withdrawn than the original Spock since he lost Vulcan and the other characters act like he is but no........he snarks half the time and he would never ever have a relationship with a crew member.
Man-Eater: DYYN-ZEJMZJ-V8AR4F
grunthos64: Hate steam codes because I never on a computer with it installed lol
Lol, and yeah its steam key, bad for you :(
how high of a rep you have to have to edit your profile description?
grunthos64: He should be more withdrawn than the original Spock since he lost Vulcan and the other characters act like he is but no........he snarks half the time and he would never ever have a relationship with a crew member.
Yeah, when I saw him kissing that female crew member my reaction was: Wait, what? WTF!!!
grunthos64: how high of a rep you have to have to edit your profile description?
0?
grunthos64: how high of a rep you have to have to edit your profile description?
You mean the forum "title" (new user by default)? None at all.

Check here to change it: http://www.gog.com/forum/mysettings

Thespian*: I think that's a logical reaction... for a human. :p
chezybezy: ill take that as one, PM incoming!
Very nice of you, let me check it and thank you very much in advance. :)
Post edited February 20, 2014 by Thespian*
No requirements just go to my settings on the forum menu as Thespian said. :)
Post edited February 20, 2014 by stg83
For a sec I thought your description read: Post Master