It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wolfsrain: Maybe Kalahari or Nevada desert. Or maybe is Gobi
Thespian*: Or this one: http://www.roomfordessert.com.sg/ ;)
I hate you! That looks so damn delicious:)
Thespian*: Or this one: http://www.roomfordessert.com.sg/ ;)
wolfsrain: I hate you! That looks so damn delicious:)
Vulcans, we aim to please. :p
DalekSec: If anyone here have a mac, I have two gamersgate games: King's Bounty the Legend and King's Bounty Armored Princess.
litildivil: Isn`t the code same for mac and pc?
Time ago I'm buyed Crossworld GOTY, and come with mac versions of The Legend and Armored Princess that I can gift.
litildivil: Isn`t the code same for mac and pc?
DalekSec: Time ago I'm buyed Crossworld GOTY, and come with mac versions of The Legend and Armored Princess that I can gift.
Alright i was just wondering...i hope some mac user will get happy soon :)
ciccia22: Ok now it's my turn! First reply gets Orborun (Desura key)!
chezybezy: may i please?
Did you get the key? Please let me know!
Not sure why but a coupon for 25% off Broken Age on steam has appeared in my inventory, anyone want it?
chezybezy: may i please?
ciccia22: No I hate you!
Yes you may :)
thankyou very much been wanting this for a while :D
ciccia22: Did you get the key? Please let me know!
sorry phone just rang :p
Post edited February 20, 2014 by chezybezy
mabrookes: Not sure why but a coupon for 25% off Broken Age on steam has appeared in my inventory, anyone want it?
sgt83 explained the reason here ;)
Post edited February 20, 2014 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Vulcans, we aim to please. :p
so what do you get outa it? as that requires a desire to make people happy? and while the emotion and desire will exist it is rarely expressed so hmm :p

disclaimer obviously im meaning the Vulcan thing and not saying you dont want to as a person! as if you take the above out of context it sounds like im insulting you!
mabrookes: Not sure why but a coupon for 25% off Broken Age on steam has appeared in my inventory, anyone want it?
Thespian*: sgt83 explained the reason here ;)
im not the only one but i own more than one game and only got one coupon so i suspect the system will be spewing out coupons for the foreseeable future! May the coupon gods not take this as a request for more coupons please :p
Post edited February 20, 2014 by chezybezy
Thespian*: Vulcans, we aim to please. :p
chezybezy: so what do you get outa it? as that requires a desire to make people happy? and while the emotion and desire will exist it is rarely expressed so hmm :p

disclaimer obviously im meaning the Vulcan thing and not saying you dont want to as a person! as if you take the above out of context it sounds like im insulting you!
chezybezy: im not the only one but i own more than one game and only got one coupon so i suspect the system will be spewing out coupons for the foreseeable future! May the coupon gods not take this as a request for more coupons please :p
Spock was half vulcan, half human, so some emotions are understandable:)
chezybezy: so what do you get outa it? as that requires a desire to make people happy? and while the emotion and desire will exist it is rarely expressed so hmm :p
Obviously you didn't notice the ":p" in my reply to wolfsrain. :D

chezybezy: disclaimer obviously im meaning the Vulcan thing and not saying you dont want to as a person! as if you take the above out of context it sounds like im insulting you!
No worries, I understood you. ;)
Thespian*: sgt83 explained the reason here ;)
Ah ok, thanks (to stg83 as well). Probably be plenty around then.
Thespian*: Obviously you didn't notice the ":p" in my reply to wolfsrain. :D
No worries, I understood you. ;)
awh yes *phew*, sorry ive derailed the thread again!
wolfsrain: Spock was half vulcan, half human, so some emotions are understandable:)
In fact, all Vulcans do have emotions, they just try and repress them (specially expressing them before others). The human heritage of Spock makes harder for him to achieve that, compared to a 100% Vulcan individual. ;)
Post edited February 20, 2014 by Thespian*
Thespian*: In fact, all Vulcans do have emotions, they simply try and repress them (specially expressing them before others). The human heritage of Spock makes harder for him to achieve that, compared to a 100% Vulcan individual.
They dont just have emotions, they have more emotions/more powerful emotions than humans could ever understand which is why they had to evolve to surpress them due to all the problems it cause in their history :)
Post edited February 20, 2014 by mabrookes