It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hellmonster67: no im sure it still works
GastonArg: never saw a code last longer than a few seconds here :P but maybe this is the exception
Someone posted a code for Teen Agent earlier as a joke so I just used that.. guess they didn't know it was free
GastonArg: never saw a code last longer than a few seconds here :P but maybe this is the exception
hellmonster67: Someone posted a code for Teen Agent earlier as a joke so I just used that.. guess they didn't know it was free
lol I see, how do you create a code for a game that is free and comes with the gog account :/
hellmonster67: Someone posted a code for Teen Agent earlier as a joke so I just used that.. guess they didn't know it was free
.... or they did.
high rated
I refuse to fly Monkey Airlines...
Attachments:
GastonArg: lol I see, how do you create a code for a game that is free and comes with the gog account :/
Im sure you can gift it if you don't redeem yourself when you start a new account... at least I think
high rated
Can this monkey survive a zombie apocalypse? Time will tell...
&
Beware Stormtroopers bearing gifts...
Attachments:
Post edited February 19, 2014 by monkeydelarge
Thanks for the many giveaways monkeydelarge :)
GastonArg: lol I see, how do you create a code for a game that is free and comes with the gog account :/
hellmonster67: Im sure you can gift it if you don't redeem yourself when you start a new account... at least I think
maybe you are right never tried so I dont know :P
high rated
I'm sure we have all dreamed of this...
Attachments:
monkeydelarge: I'm sure we have all dreamed of this...
Haha, awesome images with the game drops, big +rep monkeydelarge. :)
high rated
This guy is spreading lies about you ninjas...
Attachments:
monkeydelarge: This guy is spreading lies about you ninjas...
Thanks for the generosity tonight Monkeydelarge
high rated
There is no Steam code in the pic below. ;)
Attachments:
penguins.jpg (75 Kb)
monkeydelarge: There is no Steam code in the pic below. ;)
The cake is a lie.
There is no spoon.
Do a barrel roll.
Wonderful drops, monkeydelarge! :D
high rated
Looks like they have competition and are giving away Thief Gold steam version in here
http://thiefmodcompetition.com/#tab0

I'm not sure how official is it and all since I already have the game but if its legit maybe someone can use it.

EDIT
Just checked its official Amazon thing
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1001928521&pf_rd_p=1736862662&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=979455011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1VZ2YH5GXZJTR3MN63MC&ref_=acs_ux_hsb_5s_2_s_DVGFeb18V2
Post edited February 20, 2014 by danteveli