It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: But there is still one more game for the fastest ninja - a Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Steam) key!
Zx0: May I?
You may indeed, check your PMs. Enjoy it in good health, and happy gaming to the ninja crowd!
Post edited February 19, 2014 by IAmSinistar
truhlik77: Hey, may I try it?
IAmSinistar: You won it by seconds, check your PMs.

But there is still one more game for the fastest ninja - a Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Steam) key!
Watching Olympic Ice hockey match (last for us :/ ), and checking ninjas thread occasionally ^^
stg83: Missed again, another one I wanted o try tfrom the bundle. Don't have any luck today I guess and another +1 for you. :)
Sorry about that pal, hopefully I'll have something for you another time. They should be adding new games to the bundle in a week, perhaps PM me then if any of the additions appeals to you?
IAmSinistar: Sorry about that pal, hopefully I'll have something for you another time. They should be adding new games to the bundle in a week, perhaps PM me then if any of the additions appeals to you?
Not a problem, Thanks for the offer though I really appreciate it. :)
stg83: Not a problem, Thanks for the offer though I really appreciate it. :)
Glad to do it for a fellow Insomniac. :D
Suggestion on a game that can be played with a controller? (no shooters pleeaase :) )
leoppmkd: Suggestion on a game that can be played with a controller? (no shooters pleeaase :) )
Dark Souls
leoppmkd: Suggestion on a game that can be played with a controller? (no shooters pleeaase :) )
dust an elysian tail and guacamelee.
It's in humble bundle tier1 right now
riding a bicycle whislt swining the controller like a morning star and taking down pedestrians for a point score you make up as you go along until you get three stars and the police come after you...
Sachys: riding a bicycle whislt swining the controller like a morning star and taking down pedestrians for a point score you make up as you go along until you get three stars and the police come after you...
It also has perma death too
Sachys: riding a bicycle whislt swining the controller like a morning star and taking down pedestrians for a point score you make up as you go along until you get three stars and the police come after you...
Do they drop loot when they go down xD ?
Rogue Legacy
Risk Of Rain
Ittle Dew
leoppmkd: Do they drop loot when they go down xD ?
sometime a wallet
just their pants
Sachys: just their pants
Really? It's usually my pants that drop before they go down.

Oo, matron!