It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Punished_Snake: Well, I just did a giveaway and my rep went down, so...
Thanks for all the giveaways you do.

The rep system becomes a problem when one start to reach 0
someone is probably just down repping for the sake of it. also I think you can only gain/lose 5 rep a day from posts so maybe the continual down repping is from one unpopular post.
platercake: maybe the continual down repping is from one unpopular post.
For that to happen daily, someone is either going back many, many pages back or is keeping the post up all the time.
high rated
platercake: someone is probably just down repping for the sake of it. also I think you can only gain/lose 5 rep a day from posts so maybe the continual down repping is from one unpopular post.
I wish a 'blue' would let us know exactly how the rep system works.
I personally give up on understanding it.. cause even with daily drops/ga, rep still goes down.
high rated
Happens to me all the time
platercake: someone is probably just down repping for the sake of it. also I think you can only gain/lose 5 rep a day from posts so maybe the continual down repping is from one unpopular post.
gbaz69: I wish a 'blue' would let us know exactly how the rep system works.
I personally give up on understanding it.. cause even with daily drops/ga, rep still goes down.
I only understand the +1 for a daily post and +5 for a solution. after that im a bit lost with the rep system.

though im sure you could ask one of the blue devs what is causing it to happen to you.
high rated
Universe Sandbox (steam)

XJEXL-YQQPF-??Z00

?? = If 007 were extremely lucky he'd be 077

EDIT: Universe Sandbox
Post edited February 18, 2014 by foxworks
high rated
Why do you care so much about this "rep" thing? Everyone knows who is good and who is not, so why do you need this numbers anyway? If someone respected by me will become downrepped, even to zero, will I respect him less? Obviously, not.
gbaz69: I wish a 'blue' would let us know exactly how the rep system works.
platercake: I only understand the +1 for a daily post and +5 for a solution. after that im a bit lost with the rep system.

though im sure you could ask one of the blue devs what is causing it to happen to you.
Someone posted in another thread that you can only lose -5 rep max per day.. so there's that. I don't know a whole lot about the rep system either.
ejiki: Why do you care so much about this "rep" thing? Everyone knows who is good and who is not, so why do you need this numbers anyway? If someone respected by me will become downrepped, even to zero, will I respect him less? Obviously, not.
To enter some giveaway, the maker ask to have at least a certain amount of rep.
high rated
Thanks to Punished_Snake I have 1 copy of Dust: An Elysian Tail to gift. Reply if you want it.
Cleidophoros: Thanks to Punished_Snake I have 1 copy of Dust: An Elysian Tail to gift. Reply if you want it.
May I?
Thank you!! +1
Post edited February 18, 2014 by princeherceg
bah, too slow. Out of shape, huh? ;d
Post edited February 18, 2014 by simon_vd
Edit : firefox froze
Post edited February 18, 2014 by SlyFox
high rated
I also have a copy of Syberia and Syberia II on Steam.
Reply if you want them. You need not be the first to win.