It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jcoa: It's invalid though, so it must have been redeemed.
it says that these days even if its just locked
PAM Steam

IH5X4-WFC8R-LR3FI
Braussie: Here's a free game:

XMEB-RJE3-UH9M-35BQ
So what game was it, anyway?
In any case, +1 for the drop.
Braussie: Here's a free game:

XMEB-RJE3-UH9M-35BQ
Melfeus: So what game was it, anyway?
In any case, +1 for the drop.
Beneath a Steel Sky, fantastic game
Here's a free code for Dragon's Prophet if anyone wants it: F2T8S-B22S4-WXX2Y-349BM

It gives you: Dragon Lair Expansion Card, Dragon Stable Expansion Card, Dragon Training Whip (x10), Dragon Attribute Reset Elixir, Dragon Re-education Elixir, Dragon Soul Skill Purification Potion, Beginner Dragon Soul Essence (x3), Dragon Drive Potion (x5)

You will need to log in or create an account at www.dragonspropheteurope.com/en.

The code can be redeemed at www.dragonspropheteurope.com/en/account/voucher

DISCLAIMER: I don't actually play the game, so I can't answer any questions about it! I just had the code -- if anyone uses it could you please let me know so that I can edit this post!
Morning everybody
Couple of other codes then: was gonna save these to donate for another persons GA, but as we've a few online...

Telepath RPG: Servants of God - Desura

Tell me why you think you'd like it. Best one wins (and doesnt have to be a long spiel).

Edit: five minutes? - guess not then. Games go back in the bag again!
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Sachys
the first reply get Pid on steam
Schnuff: Morning everybody
Morning
Sachys: Couple of other codes then: was gonna save these to donate for another persons GA, but as we've a few online...

Tell me why you think you'd like it. Best one wins (and doesnt have to be a long spiel).
I remember playing two flash games a few years back by that name. The first one was short, but I really enjoyed the second one.
EDIT:
Come to think of it, it's one of the few flash games memorable enough that I remember it years later.
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Melfeus
Sachys: snip
i redeemed it today...only to see that it needs Air....:-(
Sachys: Couple of other codes then: was gonna save these to donate for another persons GA, but as we've a few online...

Edit: five minutes? - guess not then. Games go back in the bag again!
This looks like a fun game. I enjoy the art style. as it reminds me of Dungeons of Dreadmore. I also enjoy playing indie games that I haven't heard of, since there's no expectations of them being amazing yet it's great when they are!
Schnuff: Morning everybody
Good morning over there! It's evening over HERE, so I'll say... Good evening.
Post edited February 14, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
low rated

Melfeus: I remember playing two flash games a few years back by that name. The first one was short, but I really enjoyed the second one.
EDIT:
Come to think of it, it's one of the few flash games memorable enough that I remember it years later.
Yep. This one is actually the 3rd chapter.
http://sinisterdesign.net/products/
high rated
The Dream Machine (Chapters 1, 2 and 3) From Humble Weekly Sale
Attachments: