It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (GOG)
75EV-EHG4-2PHR-85AE
Odonnell435: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (GOG)
75EV-EHG4-2PHR-85AE
NR +1
Odonnell435: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (GOG)
75EV-EHG4-2PHR-85AE
Thank you so much :)
First reply gets Kilgazar (Desura)!
Accatone: First reply gets Kilgazar (Desura)!
hello
Accatone: First reply gets Kilgazar (Desura)!
leoppmkd: hello
PM sent!
wow I already had dungeon keeper but I got it as a gift code anyway......will give it away later when its a paid game again
high rated
5DM2-8DR2-37W2-N9TJ
Was that needed.
The hell? I posted this 11 minutes ago and nobody claimed it yet? I got a bunch of "Invalid code" messages, but it seems to work fine now. Just keep trying, because it sure as shit is valid! (Proof attached)

edit: There we go! Congratulations, IndicaHybrid. Enjoy!
Attachments:
Post edited February 14, 2014 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: The hell? I posted this 11 minutes ago and nobody claimed it yet? I got a bunch of "Invalid code" messages, but it seems to work fine now. Just keep trying, because it sure as shit is valid! (Proof attached)
It's fine... I checked and worked, but I'm not interested (have it on Steam)
Thank you anyway! ;p
fronzelneekburm: The hell? I posted this 11 minutes ago and nobody claimed it yet? I got a bunch of "Invalid code" messages, but it seems to work fine now. Just keep trying, because it sure as shit is valid! (Proof attached)
Wow I can't believe it was still available for that long. Thank you for Serious sam fronzelneekburm! :D
IndicaHybrid: Wow I can't believe it was still available for that long. Thank you for Serious sam fronzelneekburm! :D
You're welcome! Enjoy your new game!
Ha! I tried some times, but it kept saying "Invalid code". No problem though, now that I see what it is, I do not really need it.
Thanks though.
I was getting invalid code too. Thought it was a prank.
Re-rated the post. lol
Post edited February 14, 2014 by Electric_Messiah