It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: "141-10000: Not fun, mate. You've broken the game, you really did" :p
Need a new mouse on top now. So worth it though :P
chevkoch: Need a new mouse on top now. So worth it though :P
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/100/086/business-cat-03.jpg

;)
Thespian*: But... but... :(

What did I do? :D

I'll take it only if anyone else ask for it in, say, twenty minutes! Would it be OK with you, lovely Hippo? ;)
Schnuff: ohh, come on you Vulcan (I still doubt that)
but OK, as you wish
Thespian*: Airship Dragoon (Desura) for the grab, courtesy of our generous resident Hippo, Schnuff. Anyone?

Limited time offer! :D
Thespian*: Last call for Airship Dragoon (Desura), courtesy of our generous resident Hippo, Schnuff. Anyone?

Limited time offer! ;)
Well, I've certainly tried (two hours waiting for a reply). :D

Thanks a lot for Airship Dragoon, Schnuff! :)
chevkoch: OMG, see attached.
Thespian*: "141-10000: Not fun, mate. You've broken the game, you really did" :p

Zurvan7: Cate owning the Pierre the mime king on a tricycle...Oh the memories :)
Thespian*: Nice! Did you play Contract J.A.C.K., by chance? I didn't, don't know what I missed. ;)

Last call for Airship Dragoon (Desura), courtesy of our generous resident Hippo, Schnuff. Anyone?

Limited time offer! ;)
no contract Jack, I haven't played that one either. From what I hear from other people it sucks :p Totally different story and protagonist. You play as a H.A.R.M. agent and was a monolith low quality nolf spin off. Let's see what Monolith will bring with Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor . Nolf 3 will never be made I guess...
Zurvan7: Totally different story and protagonist. You play as a H.A.R.M. agent [...]
I knew that, but I was hoping they maintain the mischievous humor and gameplay value of the previous installments. I see they don't. :(

Zurvan7: [...] Nolf 3 will never be made I guess...
The sad fate of so many good series of the yesteryear... Though maybe it's for the best: imagine a N.O.L.F. 3 like the new Dungeon Keeper by EA... *shivers*
Zurvan7: Totally different story and protagonist. You play as a H.A.R.M. agent [...]
Thespian*: I knew that, but I was hoping they maintain the mischievous humor and gameplay value of the previous installments. I see they don't. :(

Zurvan7: [...] Nolf 3 will never be made I guess...
Thespian*: The sad fate of so many good series of the yesteryear... Though maybe it's for the best: imagine a N.O.L.F. 3 like the new Dungeon Keeper by EA... *shivers*
If they think they can make money from it, they will make it. Just not the way you want it to be... :(
high rated
Bionic Dues (steam)

<claimed>
Post edited February 14, 2014 by foxworks
foxworks: Bionic Dues (steam)

First reply gets the key
I would like it.

First reply gets the key
Too slow :P
Post edited February 14, 2014 by SpaghettiLord

First reply gets the key
hoopyr: I would like it.
Check your PM :)

First reply gets the key
I'm the third reply, do I win anything? A bronze medal perhaps?
I always think it's "Bionic Dudes"
foxworks: Check your PM :)
I don't know this game, is it good?

First reply gets the key
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm the third reply, do I win anything? A bronze medal perhaps?
You can have Airship Dragoon (desura key) if interested :)
foxworks: Check your PM :)
I got it, Thank you.