It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Much obliged mabrookes!! Thanks!
How's everyone this fine day? Snow storms to the east, but where I'm at the sun is shining, thankfully.
I'd like to express my gratitude to mabrookes, who has gifted me Marvin's Mittens (a really gorgeous platformer) on Desura. Thank you very much, mate! :)
ciccia22: Good stuff +1 :)
Zurvan7: Yeah said it once and say it again, don't have the time nor the patience to trade :p I don't understand people with over 50+ titles to trade and just leave it there like a year xD No one will trade these bundle games anyway with you so why not let anyone else enjoy it instead of shelve it into your notepad :p

Also mill a new hope desura still for the grab :)
I don't see any posts saying that Millennium - A New Hope (Desura) was ever taken.
If it's still available, can I have it please?
high rated
And Yet It Moves

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=TTzmRTqkUDBzyGBV
Redeemed not by me but thx for sharing
Zurvan7: Yeah said it once and say it again, don't have the time nor the patience to trade :p I don't understand people with over 50+ titles to trade and just leave it there like a year xD No one will trade these bundle games anyway with you so why not let anyone else enjoy it instead of shelve it into your notepad :p

Also mill a new hope desura still for the grab :)
Melfeus: I don't see any posts saying that Millennium - A New Hope (Desura) was ever taken.
Sure thing, check you PM :)
Hello again
Melfeus: I don't see any posts saying that Millennium - A New Hope (Desura) was ever taken.
Zurvan7: Sure thing, check you PM :)
Thanks. +1
low rated
Schnuff: Hello again
HI Schnuff ,how are you ?
Starvoid anyone?
Gone!
Post edited February 13, 2014 by roelibex
roelibex: Starvoid anyone?
No,I don't have it ;)
low rated
May I
i dont want, but +1
+1's for the goodly natured folk giving games away.

I don't have any games for you ninjas, but if you check out this site: http://timsmidnightmile.bandcamp.com all the music is PWYW, in other words free to broke ninjas. Download something you like.

~Leu