It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: No problem, you were fast, and I thought things had slowed here..

Good form to grab first, post later, had me thinking of a bot it was so fast..
SlyFox: I'm not using a bot, A bit of luck and refreshing at the right time.
Great job, I can see you aren't busy at the clothes line :-)
SlyFox:
Sachys: ^thinks spring loaded clothes pegs are for the birds
Clothes line time for me, had some birds (real ones) walking in the snow on my front porch this morning, any snow there?
Post edited February 11, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord:
apparently we're due it tomorrow / maybe overnight - which means I'll have to get the stray cat in and keep her seperate from ours
Sachys: apparently we're due it tomorrow / maybe overnight - which means I'll have to get the stray cat in and keep her seperate from ours
I have some of those around here too, strays.

I don't bring them in, but I put some food out and a little sugar water to help them have the ingredients they need to generate heat.
Dischord:
Sachys: apparently we're due it tomorrow / maybe overnight - which means I'll have to get the stray cat in and keep her seperate from ours
I've got plenty of snow and cold here in Minnesota you can have...
Dischord:
aye well, we built this one a bivouac, but if the temperatures drop, we'll have to bring her in.
no choice.

plus, shes a lucky kung fu cat!
Braussie: I've got plenty of snow and cold here in Minnesota you can have...
You guys have been needing snow, at least the snowmobile dealers have been saying so :-)
Sachys: aye well, we built this one a bivouac, but if the temperatures drop, we'll have to bring her in.
no choice.

plus, shes a lucky kung fu cat!
Sounds like when my kids got a pet rabbit. I built it a damned big wood box together with an insulated little box, that burned a light bulb inside in an even smaller screen box I built :-)
Post edited February 11, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord: Sounds like when my kids got a pet rabbit. I built it a damned big wood box together with an insulated little box, that burned a light bulb inside in an even smaller screen box I built :-)
So... You like boxing, eh?
Dischord:
heheh! sadly no mod-cons other than a hot water bottle at night - just some experience building insulated bivouacs from refuse. bloody warm in there though!
Braussie: So... You like boxing, eh?
Once upon a time, but the deer eat more of my stuff than the rabbits!
high rated
Have a few items from the Sid Meier bundle to give away...

Sid Meier's Civilization V GONE
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings DLC GONE
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations DLC GONE
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents DLC GONE

First reply gets their choice. I don't care if somebody wants all of it or just some of the DLC or whatever combination. I'll PM with the code(s).
Post edited February 11, 2014 by marsrunner
Sachys: heheh! sadly no mod-cons other than a hot water bottle at night - just some experience building insulated bivouacs from refuse. bloody warm in there though!
I built my stuff from scrap too.. damned rabbit lived 11 years like that.

It escaped a few times, but wasn't smart enough to keep going (or he saw the hawk around here.)
marsrunner: Have a few items from the Sid Meier bundle to give away...

Sid Meier's Civilization V
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings DLC
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations DLC
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents DLC

First reply gets their choice. I don't care if somebody wants all of it or just some of the DLC or whatever combination. I'll PM with the code(s).
Can I ?

I wouldn't mind trying it if still available

irlandezul: Can I ?
Do you want all of it? That's cool if so, just checking.
irlandezul: Can I ?
marsrunner: Do you want all of it? That's cool if so, just checking.
I don't have any of them .
Thanks for the giveaway !