It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: Howdy. How's everyone doing? I thought my week and a half was over... but my car is dead (need my jumper box to charge up more before I can get it up) and I am sick. lol... I just can't win, hahahah...

Colonal- I ate some fried chicken the other day and thought about letting you know about it, lol...
:D Thank you for your patronage, Braussie! How's your family doing?
Braussie: Colonal- I ate some fried chicken the other day and thought about letting you know about it, lol...
dont say that - now he will attempt a nuclear program to flatten you for taking away his chicken! O__o

I am also ill - with nasty cold / flu kinda crap - as well as the rest of shite.
Post edited February 10, 2014 by Sachys
Braussie: Colonal- I ate some fried chicken the other day and thought about letting you know about it, lol...
Sachys: dont say that - not he will attempt a nuclear program to flatten you for taking away his chicken! O__o

I am also ill - with nasty cold / flu kinda crap - as well as the rest of shite.
You really sound like the Prepper in Zombi U. LOL.
niniendowarrior: You really sound like the Prepper in Zombi U. LOL.
Zombi U?
high rated
I have four copy of Dead Island Epidemic (Steam Gifts), an upcoming ZOMBA (zombie MOBA) which is still in closed beta. Currently the player pool is around 30k, that's pretty strong number and i'm positive this game won't be dead on arrival like many others. Probably worthless, but if anybody want a shot just message me.

Edit:
-1 redeemed, 3 more gifts left.

Edit 2:
- Only 1 more left.

Edit III:
- All gone, thank you for your interest.
Post edited February 11, 2014 by wormholewizards
wormholewizards:
those are all mmos arent they?
Thanks wormholewizards +rep
wormholewizards:
Sachys: those are all mmos arent they?
I think it is a F2P multiplayer game dont know if it should be called mmo
Post edited February 10, 2014 by GastonArg
Sachys: those are all mmos arent they?
I'm not sure, to me they all look the same. It's more like DOTA, League of Legends, games like that. Strictly online with no offline campaign.
wormholewizards:
yeah thats the kind of thing i meant (sorry - full of cold). not for me those things - just wondering in general. cheers though wormholio! :)
Good morning ninjas :)
Good morning!
Morning, have I missed anything while I have been away?
mabrookes: Morning, have I missed anything while I have been away?
A giveaway for Dead Island Epidemic keys a few posts up :)
high rated
Snapshot (Steam): KITT7-CMCRX-WBBFT
Hi everyone! Just checking in to see what's up. :-)