It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Punished_Snake: And so begin the downrepping fiesta :D
I wish it was possible to know who downrep everyone like that and ignore them so that when I'll drop a key they wouldn't be able to see them.
If they don't like people claiming keys, then they shouldn't open the ninja thread\ giveaways threads.
00dwan: Anyone want any of these? If you do, mention which one you want and post a picture of a rabbit.

Steam:
1953-KGB Unleashed
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Infected: The Twin Vaccine
Redshirt
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
Aerena - Clash of the Champions (Early Access)
days ago, I PM'd them but never heard from them again. So here it is if it's still available: 52C05-AJH0X-CDZJV
Hi!
If the 1953-KGB Unleashed still available can I have it?
If gone then never mind and still thank you for the drop.

Here's the picture
http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/1211559
Post edited February 10, 2014 by michaelnity
SlyFox: I wish it was possible to know who downrep everyone like that and ignore them so that when I'll drop a key they wouldn't be able to see them.
If they don't like people claiming keys, then they shouldn't open the ninja thread\ giveaways threads.
Yes, it's very stupid. I mean, there are a LOT of ways to create giveaways: I usually use Steamgift to manage my giveaway, other times I just drop a key here or I open a proper topic, and sometimes I do "real" giveaway, but downrepping people that post on a topic where keys are given away is simply stupid.

It's okay if you want downrep someone who begs for key in other topic, but here...
theslitherydeee:
Thanks to theslitherydeee for Mirror's Edge!
rodrolliv: I wish Sega came here and released volumes/compilations of console games.
Used to want Gog to put every game I wanted on here but I haven't bought anything on here in a while since most debit cards won't buy from gog since it has a Cyprus bank account, and on top of it being outside of the country......its a big pain in the ass to get it to approve for gog even after talking to the bank.

One time I had my card locked after buying from here. I really wish gog released gift cards
SlyFox: I wish it was possible to know who downrep everyone like that and ignore them so that when I'll drop a key they wouldn't be able to see them.
Every now and then I just go down the board and up rep all the people I know. It doesn't solve the problem but it helps.
michaelnity: Hi!

Here's the picture
It certainly is. Check PM.
high rated
Here are keys for Hero academy, but I redeemed one and one is still valid, I just don't remember which is which so you'll have to try your luck here :

WE6GG-RX69K-PA086
ZIKFP-W6DHC-NA25C
theslitherydeee: Every now and then I just go down the board and up rep all the people I know. It doesn't solve the problem but it helps.
Wow I didn't even know that happened cuz I'm pretty new here. Hmm... guess I should have asked for PMs or just posted the keys... Sorry about that y'all!
michaelnity: Hi!

Here's the picture
00dwan: It certainly is. Check PM.
got it. thanks again.
theslitherydeee: Every now and then I just go down the board and up rep all the people I know. It doesn't solve the problem but it helps.
00dwan: Wow I didn't even know that happened cuz I'm pretty new here. Hmm... guess I should have asked for PMs or just posted the keys... Sorry about that y'all!
Don't worry about it, not your fault.

Edit :
So did someone redeemed Hero Academy?
Post edited February 10, 2014 by SlyFox
SlyFox: Edit :
Just tried, both where duplicated. +1 for the drop :)
IndicaHybrid: Just tried, both where duplicated. +1 for the drop :)
+1 as well
IndicaHybrid: Just tried, both where duplicated. +1 for the drop :)
Thanks for the info. Hope whoever got it will enjoy it.
Post edited February 10, 2014 by SlyFox
Well that's an odd censor, ain't it? Why do I have a funny feeling RPS was involved in this?
Attachments: