It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: Really?
Yup. Remaining gamestation stores wont take them at all - neither will most secondhand stores (though some will if you're selling an original megadrive / megadrive 2 as they can package them together).

Edit: also what Schnuff said!
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Sachys
Schnuff: Both were bundled with the console so nearly everybody owned them.
It was bundled with this game here too.. as one of the few we had at the time, it became a classic!
Schnuff: Both were bundled with the console so nearly everybody owned them.
Thanks for the memories, Schnuff!

Cheers!
How's everyone?! :D
All gone.
cya and Have Fun
thank you very much Schnuff
little sidenote to what ive said here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post62468

one of the secondhand stores here actually used to buy the packaging for megadrives, snes etc back in the day (if it was undamaged) - or swap value for games.

when the retro gaming thing gained some momentum they broke them out of storage and were able to sell pristine "off the shelf" appearence 16bit (and some prior) era consoles for a much bigger profit margin to the general public and ebay.

even Steve (the guy who started gamestation here) didnt see that one coming!
Post edited February 09, 2014 by Sachys
awh i guess that makes sense, however given how it was forced upon everyone and thus ended up becoming many peoples first i can see the selling potential to every fan!
and that explains it i sent back my sega for the nes. the ironic thing was for the last 30mins i had this as my wallpaper (i auto rotate):

e: please do not worry people my desktop wallpaper on both monitors is now something much more conducive.
Attachments:
Post edited February 09, 2014 by chezybezy
Sachys: little sidenote to what ive said here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post62468

one of the secondhand stores here actually used to buy the packaging for megadrives, snes etc back in the day (if it was undamaged) - or swap value for games.

when the retro gaming thing gained some momentum they broke them out of storage and were able to sell pristine "off the shelf" appearence 16bit (and some prior) era consoles for a much bigger profit margin to the general public and ebay.

even Steve (the guy who started gamestation here) didnt see that one coming!
This is interesting and likely the Retro Console releases still turn up a profit.
niniendowarrior: This is interesting and likely the Retro Console releases still turn up a profit.
just a little. same day i bought my ps2 secondhand back in 2003, the price of a secondhand megadrive went from about £40 with ten games to about £80 with two (my secondhand ps2 was cheaper btw - with two controllers and three games - though that was a special deal from the staff as i knew them).
niniendowarrior: This is interesting and likely the Retro Console releases still turn up a profit.
Sachys: just a little. same day i bought my ps2 secondhand back in 2003, the price of a secondhand megadrive went from about £40 with ten games to about £80 with two (my secondhand ps2 was cheaper btw - with two controllers and three games - though that was a special deal from the staff as i knew them).
awh the PS2, i still have it in my room and my games catalogue is huge, unfortunate since i got my X360 its sat there with the only occasional snes / nes emulator use :( poor thing so many classic games i really must try get on pc so i can pass it onto someone who will love it. but then there's the exclusives i just dont know what to do with.
Sachys: just a little. same day i bought my ps2 secondhand back in 2003, the price of a secondhand megadrive went from about £40 with ten games to about £80 with two (my secondhand ps2 was cheaper btw - with two controllers and three games - though that was a special deal from the staff as i knew them).
chezybezy: awh the PS2, i still have it in my room and my games catalogue is huge, unfortunate since i got my X360 its sat there with the only occasional snes / nes emulator use :( poor thing so many classic games i really must try get on pc so i can pass it onto someone who will love it. but then there's the exclusives i just dont know what to do with.
I had an extensive Dreamcast collection back in the day. Sold it all for around $10. :(
niniendowarrior: I had an extensive Dreamcast collection back in the day. Sold it all for around $10. :(
surely you could have swapped it with a prostitute for more $s worth? O____o
sorry guys was gaming. yeah it breaks your heart when you finally let go of them as all your left to comfort the pain is what financial return you ended up getting, which as we all know ends up hurting more!
niniendowarrior: I had an extensive Dreamcast collection back in the day. Sold it all for around $10. :(
Sachys: surely you could have swapped it with a prostitute for more $s worth? O____o
I wanted to dispose of it as quick as I could. Didn't really think of trying to turn a profit. :p