It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360:
actually, it was a good idea... but if you dont wanna know about surviving -40 degrees because of poo...
*goes back to hermit cave huffington-style
ciccia22: Alien Rage OST:
Key: XXZVY-I3FXZ-GTGVW
XX= Not a Number
Thanks for the share, I guess you need to have the game though. New to this whole thing, so I could be wrong. In any case, thanks for sharing.
Sachys: you should have a better use for your poop!
Azrael360: DON'T give him ideas! (XD)
Too late. The shipment is on it's way to Sachys. There is also a trebuchet and a human slingshot on it's way shortly. Should be there next week.

Azrael360:
Sachys: actually, it was a good idea... but if you dont wanna know about surviving -40 degrees because of poo...
*goes back to hermit cave huffington-style
Wait... Do I need to cancel the "Survival Special" shipment of fecal dipped sausages going to stooner's place?
Post edited February 08, 2014 by Braussie
ciccia22: Alien Rage OST:
Key: XXZVY-I3FXZ-GTGVW
XX= Not a Number
mwans: Thanks for the share, I guess you need to have the game though. New to this whole thing, so I could be wrong. In any case, thanks for sharing.
i think OST is soundtrack of the game, so you need the game to have a soundtrack XD
btw, it's almost useless.
high rated
Here's a game code for someone:
Infected: The Twin Vaccine
248FT-NC8XZ-RPD8Q (steam code)

I've also posted this in another thread. The most ninja of all will get it.

edit:
Claimed by theslitherydeee
Post edited February 08, 2014 by DrYaboll
DrYaboll: snip
How do you like Redshirt, shuttlepuck, and grimm? I've been debating about getting the bundle for those Ultonus.
I havent played them yet, but Redshirt and Grimm seem interesting from what I've read.
DrYaboll: snip
Braussie: How do you like Redshirt, shuttlepuck, and grimm? I've been debating about getting the bundle for those Ultonus.
You want Ultonus?
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition Humble Steam key to the first person to say "Boobies"
SpaceManThe: Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition Humble Steam key to the first person to say "Boobies"
Boobies
Thank you very much !!!! +1
Post edited February 08, 2014 by princeherceg
kkreo: Crap.....I need to start my injustice(mobile)all over again.Why?The guys at the cell phone repair had to delete everything,and my limited time character and great team got deleted...
foxworks: Well that blows. I take it there was no "cloud save" feature?

(It looks like both iOS and Android have the ability to save to the cloud so you can retrieve your game save/settings. Hopefully you can retrieve it!)
I retrieved it....but the last save was 2 months ago....when i didnt have my Gold team and Limited time characters like Zod and Red Son Deathstroke
high rated
Redshirt (Steam) - AYDHX-0??GC-J0PQ6

?? = A girl's name - short for katherine - but reversed
Bigs: Redshirt (Steam) - AYDHX-0??GC-J0PQ6

I got this one, thanks a lot and +1 Bigs. :)
Bigs: Redshirt (Steam) - AYDHX-0??GC-J0PQ6

Nice drop +1

stg83: snip
What was the answer ? I really wonder it.
high rated
A Steam link gift for the Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight 2012 prototypes

PM me if you want it - Rep must be greater than 10 though