It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lJACOBl: Wow, awesome drop! +1

I've tried Batman, but it was already taken.
1322: Batman gone already? That was fast...
Of course. A key like that wouldn't have lasted longer than a second ;)
wolfsrain: May i suggest the first to reply method?! That will make the ninjas either leave or come out of hiding and learn some manners....
Noted.
wolfsrain: May i suggest the first to reply method?! That will make the ninjas either leave or come out of hiding and learn some manners....
I guess this will be optimal but some people just want to giveaway a free game and not worry about it. It's sad that these generous people don't get treated with minimal respect.
Post edited February 07, 2014 by lJACOBl
Unfortunately, the silent ninjas are used to just grab and forget about thanks. A simple thank you would take them some extra seconds of their time.
wolfsrain: Unfortunately, the silent ninjas are used to just grab and forget about thanks. A simple thank you would take them some extra seconds of their time.
I think it is more about their 'reputation' they're worried about. Maybe it's someone who's not even a member of GOG, who knows.
Post edited February 07, 2014 by lJACOBl
wouldn't be surprised, but still...:(
1322: Okay. I don't use Steam and I've been sitting on these codes for some months now. I don't know if keys expire but if anyone wants to check them out, have at it.

Batman Arkham Origins
Steamcode: R9J44-Y7GW3-MNC5D
innerring: Batman has been ninja'd already.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Everybody commented on Batman going fast, but I went for The Cat Lady, was that wrong of me? :P
Bundle Stars
Have you enjoyed your free Pid steam key? Want more Steam games for next-to-nothing? Duh. Of course you do! Check out our NINE live Steam game bundles. http://bit.ly/1atzVvr If you missed getting your free Pid key we've got some more keys here on Facebook. Visit http://woobox.com/toy4mx
Thanks for the giveaway.
foxworks: Everybody commented on Batman going fast, but I went for The Cat Lady, was that wrong of me? :P
Negative. Whoever is the fastest wins the prize :)
Thanks for the giveaway.
foxworks: Everybody commented on Batman going fast, but I went for The Cat Lady, was that wrong of me? :P
Not if you have Batman already or you just don't like it (or like Cat Lady more) ;)
Thanks for the giveaway.
Nah! Just means that you have an eye for good stuff:)
I have Cat Lady on Desura and loved it, but definitely not a game for everyone.
Good evening my ninjas :)
Good evening!
Howdy :-p
Braussie: Howdy :-p
Hi mate! Hope life's been treating you somewhat better :-)