It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The King's Crusade RZR7I-34XJZ-WFIHJ
rong44: Magicka
NR, already own it :P

rong44: The King's Crusade
This was already taken by a silent ninja.

+1 to :)
Post edited February 07, 2014 by shimmy098
Man-Eater: Why steam says Dead Island: Epidemic is Free to play, but I can't play it?
It is an invite only deal. I think they 'invite' you and give you a code to redeem. I'm not 100% sure. I do know it is invite only.
I thought it is a bug.
Man-Eater: I thought it is a bug.
Did you sign up here?
Man-Eater: I thought it is a bug.
foxworks: Did you sign up here?
Yes.
foxworks: Did you sign up here?
Man-Eater: Yes.
Hopefully you'll be granted access. :)
Man-Eater: Yes.
foxworks: Hopefully you'll be granted access. :)
Great :)
Crap.....I need to start my injustice(mobile)all over again.Why?The guys at the cell phone repair had to delete everything,and my limited time character and great team got deleted...
kkreo: Crap.....I need to start my injustice(mobile)all over again.Why?The guys at the cell phone repair had to delete everything,and my limited time character and great team got deleted...
Well that blows. I take it there was no "cloud save" feature?

(It looks like both iOS and Android have the ability to save to the cloud so you can retrieve your game save/settings. Hopefully you can retrieve it!)
Post edited February 07, 2014 by foxworks
high rated
Anyone interested in Astro Tripper?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/110600/?snr=1_7_15__13

Looks too frenetic for my reflexes ;)

First to reply will get a PM for the code
kkreo: Crap.....I need to start my injustice(mobile)all over again.Why?The guys at the cell phone repair had to delete everything,and my limited time character and great team got deleted...
Did the game save to intergrated flash memory or something? and they had to flash it to fix it?
No tiny 4/8gb stick saved to?

Well hopefully there is option in the game to choose where to save it, for future play throughs.

Sorry to hear this.
high rated
VOX steam 5XPY0-Q8BRX-WNNBW
SalarShushan: Anyone interested in Astro Tripper?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/110600/?snr=1_7_15__13

Looks too frenetic for my reflexes ;)

First to reply will get a PM for the code
I'd give it a try if no one else wants it :)
high rated
1953 KGB Unleashed, Steam: 0X889-W05XT-BYER7