It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ciccia22: I just pressed by accident a combination on my keyboard and my monitor rotated 90 degrees. Everyone says to use ALT+CTRL+ up but it didn't work, I had to go in "Tablet PC settings" to fix that. Do you know the correct keyboard shortcut? I use windows Vista.
(Fun fact: my neck is now L shaped)
If you have an Intel integrated vga, try in the Intel Control Panel, if you not, then Catalyst/Nvidia Control Panel. Good luck! :)
CTRL+ALT+Arrow keys in that order.
ciccia22: I just pressed by accident a combination on my keyboard and my monitor rotated 90 degrees. Everyone says to use ALT+CTRL+ up but it didn't work, I had to go in "Tablet PC settings" to fix that. Do you know the correct keyboard shortcut? I use windows Vista.
(Fun fact: my neck is now L shaped)
foxworks: CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow fixed mine.
I've already fixed the issue via windows I was just asking this out of curiosity :)
Btw I have an amd sapphire radeon hd 6850
ciccia22: *snip*
gbaz69: cntrol+alt+arrow keys should do it... it may be your 3d cards software that uses is own shortcuts, if not you should be able to rotate it back via controlpanel or 3d card software suite. Sorry I'm not overly helpful.

edit: wow 102 rep dropped to 99 in minutes, what gives? :(
I +1 to help out, didn't do much. That's aggravating.
Is someone losing rep? Let me help you! +1 to all of you ;)
gbaz69: edit: wow 102 rep dropped to 99 in minutes, what gives? :(
I have the same problem. My guess one person made multiple accounts and is downrepping people.
I went from 45 rep to 40 today.
ciccia22: snip
gbaz69:
Someone is dereping all the time. I lost 10+ rep few days ago.
SlyFox: I have the same problem. My guess one person made multiple accounts and is downrepping people.
How odd....
SlyFox: I have the same problem. My guess one person made multiple accounts and is downrepping people.
foxworks: How odd....
Mine is gone down too. Stupid people are stupid, don't give them importante (and with this my rep will go down a lot)!
high rated
Is it because I won a giveaway for once and spiteful people are downrepping me?

Guess I'll put off my 100 rep giveaway... push it back to I get 2-3 stars.
high rated
ciccia22: Is someone losing rep? Let me help you! +1 to all of you ;)
Same, +1 rep for all!!

Also continuing +1's on everyone's post as everyone can use a little +1 rep today. :P
Post edited February 07, 2014 by foxworks
And the lost of multiple points always happens suddenly, not over time. Which show it's a single person or a very small group
SlyFox: And the lost of multiple points always happens suddenly, not over time. Which show it's a single person or a very small group
or maybe gog just calculates total rep once or a few times daily. not as it happens.

edit: still I do daily ninja game drops, and it seems I'm going no where with rep, should I even bother?
Post edited February 07, 2014 by gbaz69
SlyFox: And the lost of multiple points always happens suddenly, not over time. Which show it's a single person or a very small group
gbaz69: or maybe gog just calculates total rep once or a few times daily. not as it happens.
I doubt it. I saw my rep go up from 46 to 47, then few minutes later dropped right down to 44.
gbaz69: or maybe gog just calculates total rep once or a few times daily. not as it happens.

edit: still I do daily ninja game drops, and it seems I'm going no where with rep, should I even bother?
No. Sometimes I receive also negative drop when I do giveaway.