It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

leonairxxx: I totally forgot about the unlocks.
Deleting steamtrades post due to hastiness
wolfsrain: At the big Humble Bundles is better to wait for the second week and check the unlocks and then decide if you buy or not. For weekly, it's pretty much the same stuff until the end. Only Bohemia humble bundle weekly had unlocks, which was for the first time when that happened into a weekly.
Are we sure there will be unlocks? I know there always have been with the 2 week ones, but I thought I usually saw a place holder that said to check back next week. I don't see that on this one. Hmmm.
high rated
︻┻┳══━一 997II-3M39V-H53ML

Let people know if you redeemed it.
Post edited February 05, 2014 by Zurvan7
Zurvan7: ︻┻┳══━一 997II-3M39V-H53ML

Codes already invalid unless those symbols were supposed to be part of the code.

Code redeemed by a silent ninja!
Thanks, anyway, and +1!
Post edited February 05, 2014 by wolfsrain

jcoa: Codes already invalid unless those symbols were supposed to be part of the code.
Nope it's a steam code, well seems ninja's react withing mili seconds and let no one know :( Oh well at least they don't - rep you xD
Post edited February 05, 2014 by Zurvan7
jcoa: Codes already invalid unless those symbols were supposed to be part of the code.
Zurvan7: Nope it's a steam code, well seems ninja's react withing mili seconds and let no one know :( Oh well at least they don't - rep you xD
Unless the code is masked, the "ninja" is likely not personally monitoring the site, but has a script running that mines the keys and activates before anyone has a chance to redeem it. Which would also explain the lack of thanks and + 1 reps.
Zurvan7: Nope it's a steam code, well seems ninja's react withing mili seconds and let no one know :( Oh well at least they don't - rep you xD
foxworks: Unless the code is masked, the "ninja" is likely not personally monitoring the site, but has a script running that mines the keys and activates before anyone has a chance to redeem it. Which would also explain the lack of thanks and + 1 reps.
You're probably right. That's the reason why i don't just throw in keys here anymore, i only use the "first to reply gets the game" system. I ain't gonna feed no bots of greedy jerks.
foxworks: Unless the code is masked, the "ninja" is likely not personally monitoring the site, but has a script running that mines the keys and activates before anyone has a chance to redeem it. Which would also explain the lack of thanks and + 1 reps.
Sounds too paranoic. Once I participated in mass giveaway of keys on other site, where usually nobody do such giveaways, and keys were activated as fast as here. I believe it's just a lot of people on forum, even not logged in, just waiting for keys. Sadly, there is no statistics, available to public, about how much users and guests reading this thread now.
Now, seriously, what it costs you to show some gratitude to the generous people that made available the keys?! Is really that hard to say thank you and leave a +1?! Some people here should have at least 4 stars, and yet they struggle at one or two....
Stick with "First reply to this post gets the key" instead of just dropping it to circumvent this problem. It's also more fun for everybody just watching the thread.
Post edited February 05, 2014 by DeMignon
ejiki: Sounds too paranoic. Once I participated in mass giveaway of keys on other site, where usually nobody do such giveaways, and keys were activated as fast as here. I believe it's just a lot of people on forum, even not logged in, just waiting for keys. Sadly, there is no statistics, available to public, about how much users and guests reading this thread now.
Probably. It just seems unmasked codes are activated/redeemed silently, where as masked codes get the recognition.
high rated
have a steam gift link for Take On Helicopters.
foxworks: Probably. It just seems unmasked codes are activated/redeemed silently, where as masked codes get the recognition.
Not always unfortunately, the recognition usually comes from folks who missed it but are still appreciative of the people giving away games. Most of the ninjas on this thread seem to have taken a vow of silence as well.
Post edited February 05, 2014 by stg83
anaheim85: have a steam gift link for Take On Helicopters.
My kind of game, but already in my library. Deserves a +1 from me.
foxworks: Probably. It just seems unmasked codes are activated/redeemed silently, where as masked codes get the recognition.
stg83: Not always unfortunately, the recognition usually comes from folks who missed it but are still appreciative of the people giving away games. Most of the ninja on this thread seem to have taken a vow of silence as well.
Yeah, unfortunately, not everyone is as appreciative as you :)
Post edited February 05, 2014 by foxworks
anaheim85: have a steam gift link for Take On Helicopters.
No thanks +1 :)