It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thruggsen: Did you mean to keep Civ 4 Zeff? Because I came in here to give one away from the same bundle (already had it).

If not, the next person to ask after he says no can have it :)
zeffyr: No, I tried to gift Civ 3 and Civ 4 as well. But I messed up, and unfortunately redeemed Civ 3 by myself :/ Civ 4 successfully gifted though! :)
Nice giveaway then!

Edit: I mean it was nice the first time but meant I am glad it wasn't a mistake :/
Post edited February 04, 2014 by Thistler
Thruggsen: Did you mean to keep Civ 4 Zeff? Because I came in here to give one away from the same bundle (already had it).

If not, the next person to ask after he says no can have it :)
SlyFox: May I have it?
Check your PMs.
low rated
SlyFox: May I have it?
Thruggsen: Check your PMs.
Thanks, I got it
high rated
Hey, anybody's remember me? I'm back! To celebrate it i'm giving away Zeno Clash.

First REPLY (Not PM) will get link to humble bundle with Zeno Clash.
AlexHedgehog: Hey, anybody's remember me? I'm back! To celebrate it i'm giving away Zeno Clash.

I'll like it.
AlexHedgehog: Hey, anybody's remember me? I'm back! To celebrate it i'm giving away Zeno Clash.

cmdr_flashheart: I'll like it.
Check Your PM.
cmdr_flashheart: I'll like it.
AlexHedgehog: Check Your PM.
Whee! Thank you :D
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising.
black part is same number
Attachments:
Post edited February 04, 2014 by lemuria
Cognition Episode 2: V3FQY-DN4CJ-448E3

First person to tell me what Little Orphan Annie's Secret Decoder Ring message is gets episode 1.
grunthos64: Cognition Episode 2: V3FQY-DN4CJ-448E3

First person to tell me what Little Orphan Annie's Secret Decoder Ring message is gets episode 1.
drink your ovaltine

LesterKnight99: drink your ovaltine
its actually 'Be SURE to drink your ovaltine' but close enough

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine
+1 for saying the whole thing.
grunthos64: +1 for saying the whole thing.
Oh well, thanks anyway! :) +1
So, anyone fancy Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol and Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies fresh off the new Humble Bundle?