It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: Anyone want Civilization 3 Complete Edition? (STEAM)
shimmy098: I sure do, if I may :)
PM Inbound
if anyone has spare adventure game codes let me know :)
YellowAries: PM Inbound
Thank you! +1 :)
high rated
I've got Civilization III to give out. Any1 interested? I've never gifted Humble Bundle key, I hope I've done it right ;-)
zeffyr: I've got Civilization III to give out. Any1 interested? I've never gifted Humble Bundle key, I hope I've done it right ;-)
Sure, I'll take it. Thanks.
zeffyr: I've got Civilization III to give out. Any1 interested? I've never gifted Humble Bundle key, I hope I've done it right ;-)
+1 even if you do screw it up ;)
Post edited February 04, 2014 by foxworks
I am, lost the CD to that game years ago.
spoderman: Sure, I'll take it. Thanks.
Incoming! :>
spoderman: Sure, I'll take it. Thanks.
zeffyr: Incoming! :>
It didn't work, but he gave me Civ 4 instead (which did work). Thanks again!
low rated
zeffyr: Incoming! :>
spoderman: It didn't work, but he gave me Civ 4 instead (which did work). Thanks again!
You're welcome :). By a mistake I'm stuck with Civ 3, shame on me :/
Post edited February 04, 2014 by zeffyr
spoderman: It didn't work, but he gave me Civ 4 instead (which did work). Thanks again!
zeffyr: You're welcome :). By a mistake I'm stuck with Civ 3, shame on me :/
Did you mean to keep Civ 4 Zeff? Because I came in here to give one away from the same bundle (already had it).

If not, the next person to ask after he says no can have it :)
Sorry to hear that. I'm guessing you thought the games name was below the icons/button, but not above it.
They need HR to split apart the darn games, I also got confused at first..

And you still cna give away Civ 3, you don't have to be stuck with it. (wow my rep just keeps dropping, sigh)
Thruggsen: Did you mean to keep Civ 4 Zeff? Because I came in here to give one away from the same bundle (already had it).

No, I tried to gift Civ 3 and Civ 4 as well. But I messed up, and unfortunately redeemed Civ 3 by myself :/ Civ 4 successfully gifted though! :)
Thruggsen: Did you mean to keep Civ 4 Zeff? Because I came in here to give one away from the same bundle (already had it).

Ohh Civ 4 !
low rated

May I have it?