It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Pinapple Smash Crew - Steam

3QL**-9Y65X-P5IMT - ** = It's not you, it's _____
Bigs: Pinapple Smash Crew - Steam

The speed these are taken is crazy sometimes, there was no post as I loaded the forum and I instantly pressed the ninja thread (as I was going to post) so I was here pretty much the moment this was posted. On top of that for the first time in a while I actually had the Steam redeem window open so whoever got this did it in less than the (roughly) 5 seconds it took me to check!!

It was pure luck I checked it this fast, no wonder I miss them if that speed is not even fast enough lol
5s ,you need light speed :D
sulc84: 5s ,you need light speed :D
I am giving 5s as the most, it could have been slightly faster :S
Bigs: Pinapple Smash Crew - Steam

mabrookes: The speed these are taken is crazy sometimes, there was no post as I loaded the forum and I instantly pressed the ninja thread (as I was going to post) so I was here pretty much the moment this was posted. On top of that for the first time in a while I actually had the Steam redeem window open so whoever got this did it in less than the (roughly) 5 seconds it took me to check!!

It was pure luck I checked it this fast, no wonder I miss them if that speed is not even fast enough lol
True ninjas are silent, are using whatever ( scripts, me thinks ) and can't be bothered to say thank you. They will grab fast and disappear in the depths of the forums, waiting for drops time and time again.
wolfsrain: True ninjas are silent, are using whatever ( scripts, me thinks ) and can't be bothered to say thank you. They will grab fast and disappear in the depths of the forums, waiting for drops time and time again.
And that's why I will now do this: Anyone with at least 10 REP interested in Dungeonbowl, reply to this post.
wolfsrain: True ninjas are silent, are using whatever ( scripts, me thinks ) and can't be bothered to say thank you. They will grab fast and disappear in the depths of the forums, waiting for drops time and time again.
I think scripts are used sometimes, but in this case it wouldn't have helped them redeem it so it was probably just a really fast anon ninja farming the forums.
Azrael360: And that's why I will now do this: Anyone with at least 10 REP interested in Dungeonbowl, reply to this post.
I am
Ninjas are fast as hell :D
Post edited February 04, 2014 by Punished_Snake
Azrael360: And that's why I will now do this: Anyone with at least 10 REP interested in Dungeonbowl, reply to this post.
SlyFox: I am
Check PM ^_^
SlyFox: I am
Azrael360: Check PM ^_^
Thanks, I've redeemed it.
high rated
First person to reply - who actually wants to play this!

http://www.desura.com/games/diehard-dungeon
spoderman:
Have you done something with your hair, spoderman? O___o?
mabrookes: First person to reply - who actually wants to play this!

http://www.desura.com/games/diehard-dungeon
I didn't jump on it to not be greedy but if no-one wants it, Can I have it?
I've been playing binding of Isaac and quite liked it. And since I eventually want to make a similar game, it's always a good idea to learn from other games.
Post edited February 04, 2014 by SlyFox
high rated
First to reply with what this game relates to this video, gets it for Desura
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI