It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Edit: okay... would ANYONE like the above game??!
Me ;-) ?
Post edited February 03, 2014 by SpaghettiLord
Stooner: Tried s and gave me invalid... then I realized it was S (uppercase) and was already gone...
thanks anyway!
spinefarm: yeah,my bad not mentioning that is uppercase S,check ur pm
Not your fault. Is a known device to fool unaware ninjas... ;p

oh, and thanks a lot!
Post edited February 03, 2014 by Stooner
Sachys: Edit: okay... would ANYONE like the above game??!
SpaghettiLord: Me ;-) ?
PM inbound!
Sachys: PM inbound!
Thank you! Code worked, installing now :D +1
SpaghettiLord: Thank you! Code worked, installing now :D +1
Well of course it worked... it was made of chimp poo on Mars. o___O!

...and yer welcome!
Sachys: Well of course it worked... it was made of chimp poo on Mars. o___O!

...and yer welcome!
lol :P
Awesome giveaways, Sachys! :D
-1 to all the giveaways... because they happened when I wasn't online!

I'm just kidding (before I get downrepped to -100)
high rated

LAST ONE!

Convince me (and two people who shall remain nameless) you want the game and will actually play it. Be detailed. Outdo all other responders. Best one wins. Remains on offer until I post otherwise.

Min rep 20.
Nov 2013 joindate or before.

Twelve hours up and not a single response? OFF IT GOES - to the sack of unredeemed sadness!
Post edited February 04, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: LAST ONE!

Convince me (and two people who shall remain nameless) you want the game and will actually play it. Be detailed. Outdo all other responders. Best one wins. Remains on offer until I post otherwise.

Min rep 20.
+1 Sachys! I'm passing on the offer but appreciate the generosity, mate! :D
Sachys: * * * * *

LAST ONE!

Min rep 20.

I promise that I will add this to my backlog and then forget I have it so that it can dutifully collect Virtual Dust on my virtual shelf.

Thank you for not giving it to me!

- negative 1

I am in no way interested in this game, I would rather be gifted a Justin Bieber cd . . . . . . . so, am I doing this right?

(I am not in :P not my type of game but +1 and thanks for the GAs)
Post edited February 03, 2014 by mabrookes
Sachys: * * * * *

LAST ONE!

Min rep 20.

I would convince all of you. I would say how much I loved the 2nd game (and how it is a game I discovered here).
I would even put a gun in your face, if need be.
But I'll not do, I just got a game.

And also I'm playing Hearthstone...
(cheers anyway!)
Post edited February 03, 2014 by Stooner
mabrookes: I am in no way interested in this game, I would rather be gifted a Justin Bieber cd . . .
It just so happens my mate runs his UK distribution. Having just dropped him, 10,000,000 copies of his last album are on their way to you now by carrier pidgeon.

WARNING: CARRIER PIDGEONS DRINK GUINNESS INSTEAD OF WATER AND HAVE HAD A RATHER BAD CURRY EXPERIENCE ON THE M1 IN THE LAST 24 HOURS!

mabrookes: I am in no way interested in this game, I would rather be gifted a Justin Bieber cd . . . . . . . so, am I doing this right?

(I am not in :P not my type of game but +1 and thanks for the GAs)
Lol it is actually my type of game but I wouldn't be able to give it the time it deserved :P

And just for you mabrookes!

Go to http://www.buzzfeed.com and type the old Konami cheat code using your keyboard.

(if you don't know it its :

up, up, down, down, left, right , left, right , b, a

Just type it on your keyboard :P)
Post edited February 03, 2014 by Thistler