It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fever_Discordia: Eldritch:

RBDIJ-D{five}6JZ-VCBCD
nice drop. not claimed this.
Post edited February 03, 2014 by platercake
platercake: Please give the game instead to Belomar. I only responded to the game as no one else wanted it. thanks again for the ninja drop. :)
If you intend to play the game, you can have it.
platercake: Please give the game instead to Belomar. I only responded to the game as no one else wanted it. thanks again for the ninja drop. :)
belomar: If you intend to play the game, you can have it.
nope its fine. you go for it. ill probably buy the bundle in the future so it would be a wasted game. seriously, you take it. :)
Post edited February 03, 2014 by platercake
platercake: nope its fine. you go for it. ill probably buy the bundle in the future so it would be a wasted game. seriously, you take it. :)
Thank you.
platercake: nope its fine. you go for it. ill probably buy the bundle in the future so it would be a wasted game. seriously, you take it. :)
belomar: Thank you.
Don't thank me. thank benderz :)
platercake: Don't thank me. thank benderz :)
I am thanking you for leting me try it, I will thank benderz when I get it.
Post edited February 03, 2014 by belomar
really sad that most of the users that took the keys dont even say thank you...
GastonArg: really sad that most of the users that took the keys dont even say thank you...
its just greed and rudeness to be honest. silent ninja! show yourself!...
GastonArg: really sad that most of the users that took the keys dont even say thank you...
platercake: its just greed and rudeness to be honest. silent ninja! show yourself!...
It is, sadly.
*throws shurikens into all directions then an smoke bomb and disappears
Awesome giveaways folks! You people rock!
belomar: I am thanking you for leting me try it, I will thank benderz when I get it.
Send !
now that I activated it, Thank you benderz.
belomar: now that I activated it, Thank you benderz.
You're welcome, have fun :-)
belomar: I am thanking you for leting me try it, I will thank benderz when I get it.
belomar: now that I activated it, Thank you benderz.
ok fair enough :)
Anyone apart from me use GamersGate?