It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for all the well wishes, should find out within the next couple of hours.
Sword of the stars guys don't mind branching out into different genre with their IP lol.
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sword-of-the-stars-ground-pounders
high rated
I GOT THE JOB! WOOT!

Here's the drop I promised, it's for Wasteland on GOG - please only take it if you will play it, this game is too good to be shelved into a backlog.
esreveR applies.

265FP7QB*37A5*L8

* = Q - S T U V
Leucius: I GOT THE JOB! WOOT!

Here's the drop I promised, it's for Wasteland on GOG - please only take it if you will play it, this game is too good to be shelved into a backlog.
esreveR applies.

265FP7QB*37A5*L8

* = Q - S T U V
Redeemed, thank You! :) I hope you got a job of your dreams! :) Please share with us what kind of job it is :>
Congrats Leucius!
Post edited February 03, 2014 by DeMignon

esreveR applies.

265FP7QB*37A5*L8

* = Q - S T U V
zeffyr: Redeemed, thank You! :) I hope you got a job of your dreams! :) Please share with us what kind of job it is :>
It's not a desk job or anything like that, just a service job - but double the hours and higher pay.
DeMignon: Congrats Leucius!
Post edited February 03, 2014 by Leucius
*snip brb friends
Post edited February 03, 2014 by gbaz69

esreveR applies.

265FP7QB*37A5*L8

* = Q - S T U V
congrats on ur job!

esreveR applies.

265FP7QB*37A5*L8

* = Q - S T U V
Congrats!
Congrats on the good news, and thanks for your generosity! :)
Congrats :)

esreveR applies.

265FP7QB*37A5*L8

* = Q - S T U V
Congrats, Leucius!
Congratulations :)
My thoughts are focused on how to survive... Hmm I wonder.... Should be easier with the new job ;)

1st reply with positive rep.
Leucius: My thoughts are focused on how to survive... Hmm I wonder.... Should be easier with the new job ;)

1st reply with positive rep.
Good Luck .