It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NR, but thanks for the creative giveaways, mabrookes.
wolfsrain: I think a change of name would be welcomed: silent ninja giveaway thread - mainly, because most of them can't be bothered to leave a simple thank you:(
I agree. I wonder if its all laziness or if some of them figure that if no one sees their names they will be more likely to still be chosen in the 'regular' giveaways. I don't think that's the case, but I could see why someone might worry.
It's the nature of the beast when codes are being post out in the open. I'd suggest giving some devilish puzzle... but you guys know my puzzles. LOL.
SlyFox: ok, because of the dot being in front, I thought it was an incomplete word.
I didn't see that, if I had thought of that I would have changed it. Sorry, I was using the dots as a pause not for any importance.
SlyFox: ok, because of the dot being in front, I thought it was an incomplete word.
mabrookes: I didn't see that, if I had thought of that I would have changed it. Sorry, I was using the dots as a pause not for any importance.
Don't worry about it, different brains will perceive different things.
high rated
Shadows: Price for Our Sins Bonus Edition for the first to reply.
Hello and good morning ninjas
mabrookes: Shadows: Price for Our Sins Bonus Edition for the first to reply.
I'd love to have it.
Zx0: I'd love to have it.
PM sent.
Schnuff: Hello and good morning ninjas
Hey Schnuff!!!
Still night...

So.. no more revolucion?
Post edited February 02, 2014 by Stooner
Hey, and morning/night.
Post edited February 02, 2014 by mabrookes
Olla!
oleee
mabrookes: Shadows: Price for Our Sins Bonus Edition for the first to reply.
+1 for a Great drop! Sorry I missed it!