It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
stupid bitch.
Bigs:
Thanks for Dungeon Siege and +1 for giveaway
Stooner: stupid bitch.
:O O_O
low rated
GastonArg: :O O_O
Yeah, try sleeping where I am..
. . . . are you drunk again :P
GastonArg: :O O_O
Stooner: Yeah, try sleeping where I am..
what, you don't have electricity or water?yes welcome to Argentina :)
low rated
mabrookes: . . . . are you drunk again :P
have I ever stopped... (question mark)
Stooner: Yeah, try sleeping where I am..
GastonArg: what, you don't have electricity or water?yes welcome to Argentina :)
yeah, can I electrocute the bitch?
Post edited January 31, 2014 by Stooner
mabrookes: . . . . are you drunk again :P
Stooner: have I ever stopped... (question mark)
GastonArg: what, you don't have electricity or water?yes welcome to Argentina :)
Stooner: yeah, can I electrocute the bitch?
you cannot, you dont have any! xD
Even if you dont believe me, things can get worst than they are right now so enjoy them as they are right now even if they are bad
Bigs: Can't gurauntee it will work... but 1st person to PM (with rep > 20) will get their choice of Tomb Raider (I guess the new one?) / Hitman Blood Money / Just Cause 2 or Dungeon Siege on Steam
+1 for the giveaway, thanks
Bigs: Can't gurauntee it will work... but 1st person to PM (with rep > 20) will get their choice of Tomb Raider (I guess the new one?) / Hitman Blood Money / Just Cause 2 or Dungeon Siege on Steam
mabrookes: +1 for the giveaway, thanks
this :D
and thanks to niniendowarrior and the other users for all their giveaways :)
Post edited January 31, 2014 by GastonArg
low rated
Stooner: have I ever stopped... (question mark)

yeah, can I electrocute the bitch?
GastonArg: you cannot, you dont have any! xD
Even if you dont believe me, things can get worst than they are right now so enjoy them as they are right now even if they are bad
okay. Man, trust in me. I have energy enough to fry this fucker. I'll just wait a bit.
just a bit;

I'll go Haiden in this bitch
(the problem is, I'm naked.)
Post edited February 01, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: okay. Man, trust in me. I have energy enough to fry this fucker. I'll just wait a bit.
just a bit;

What is haiden?
Stooner: okay. Man, trust in me. I have energy enough to fry this fucker. I'll just wait a bit.
just a bit;

use some paint for your face and go on a kill-spree naked :P
leonairxxx: What is haiden?
Haiden is whatever you want it to be while you are naked!
ggf162: I've got a GOG code each for Deus Ex and Spelunky..... give me a good reason not to use them for myself and I may just end up giving them to you.
marsrunner: Ah Spelunky...I've been dying to play this game since I heard of it. It reminds me so much of Spelunker and all the fun I used to have playing that on my Commodore 64 when I was a kid. I'd love to play it!

+1 either way, and potentially very generous!
PM sent

ggf162: Eh, I gotta leave now for a bit, I guess I'll decide when I come back :)
Zurvan7: Thanks for the generosity, I have finished DE: HR and the ending movie after the credits made me more curious and I want to know what will happen next in the story of this amazing futuristic, illuminati setting. What will happen next god damn it :p I never asked for this.
PM sent