It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DampSquib: Nope GOG
I don't want any of these (I have the only one I want), but how long are they supposed to be for gog - are these the correct length or are they supposed to be longer.

+1 for the drop anyway.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by mabrookes
DampSquib: ~~~ UFO( Aftermath, Aftershock, AfterLight ), King's Bounty CrossWorlds GOTY, Perimeter & Starwolves ~~~

FH7Z
6JWK
KMXE
TTLN
lemuria: Thanks for drop.+1

Enebias: Uhm... I suppose there are no more Chains of Satinav copies available, are there?
lemuria: Need one ?
Well, not exactly need... the game seem interesting enough, I would like to give it a try but after the recent promos my wallet is empty! :) Would you recommend it to me?

Edit: Thanks, Lemuria! You're just too kind! A +1 from me!
Post edited January 31, 2014 by Enebias
DampSquib: Nope GOG
mabrookes: I don't want any of these (I have the only one I want), but how long are they supposed to be for gog - are these the correct length or are they supposed to be longer.

+1 for the drop anyway.
16 characters long ~~~~ me, i have never used Steam or any other service for gift codes.
So not sure how they work.
DampSquib: 16 characters long ~~~~ me, i have never used Steam or any other service for gift codes.
Ah ok, I think it is you I have seen list them like this twice now, one I was way too late for and I don't want thisone so I haven't had a chance to check how to redeem - at least I know for the future now. Thanks.
DampSquib: 16 characters long ~~~~ me, i have never used Steam or any other service for gift codes.
mabrookes: Ah ok, I think it is you I have seen list them like this twice now, one I was way too late for and I don't want thisone so I haven't had a chance to check how to redeem - at least I know for the future now. Thanks.
Some people just happen to check ninja thread and get a free game. It's always nice.

Me, I wanted a specific game, was too slow, that is how ninja thread works, sadly. (King's Bounty: Warriors of the North)
gbaz69: Some people just happen to check ninja thread and get a free game. It's always nice.

Me, I wanted a specific game, was too slow, that is how ninja thread works, sadly. (King's Bounty: Warriors of the North)
Will you be fast enough to be the first to reply for another copy of King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition?
gbaz69: Some people just happen to check ninja thread and get a free game. It's always nice.

mabrookes: Will you be fast enough to be the first to reply for another copy of King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition?
Nope. :p

edit: But I don't want the game, already have it, it's awesome. :)
Post edited January 31, 2014 by triock

mabrookes: Will you be fast enough to be the first to reply for another copy of King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition?
replying for gbaz69

May I have it, please?

Can I ?

I would wish I happen to catch it in time.

edit: thank you very much again +1 and thank you chezybezy for getting it for me!
Post edited January 31, 2014 by gbaz69
gbaz69: I would wish I happen to catch it in time.

edit: thank you very much again +1 and thank you chezybezy for getting it for me!
No problem, I am trying to post again but I might be typing this for no reason.

I thought triock was going to be mean for a minute!

Edit: Yay, finally posted something after trying for the past 15 minutes.
high rated
Inversion (Steam - only North/South America)
*FQDI-JNC0H-%$LFX

*= 2nd letter in game name
%= 16:2
$= 4+4
anaheim85: Inversion (Steam - only North/South America)
*FQDI-JNC0H-%$LFX

*= 2nd letter in game name
%= 16:2
$= 4+4
UK here, but +1 for the drop.
gbaz69: I would wish I happen to catch it in time.

more than welcome :) glad i could help!